Where from?

I hope to never finish, in elderly and invalid, I prefer it to be suppressed with a pill.

1 Like

Fortaleza / Ceará
brazil-f-2018

1 Like

Something like that would be cool … :grin:

3 Likes

I think so too.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

14 posts were split to a new topic: On the Topic of Driving and Awareness of What is around you!

Wow, how a topic discussion can derive with the time xDDD
(btw I’m from Var :fr:)

1 Like

I’m from England, in case you’re all wondering why I’m such a wanker. lol.

3 Likes

You do get around…I mean on the web that is!:grin:

@anon42040838 I wonder if our American friends know what a wanker is? LOL

Actually, I do. We don’t use that word much in the states. We use a term like wackjob more so here in the states.

Ah good. Wanker is quite a handy insult really.

2 Likes

I’d love to see England! I have a great great… grandfather who lived in Leicester way before that whole revolution thingy. (Can’t blame me mate, my ancestors were likely dirt poor sharecroppers and chicken thieves who couldn’t care less which group of rich guys ruled them.) Wow, history DOES repeat itself…

So right, but now it s the rich that steal the poors & the middle class, for what s left of it.

1 Like

Hi there. I’m from good old Germany.

1 Like

Welcome to the AL gang. If you have any questions or solutions, put them down. Also, bring your sense of humor, we all need it. :grin:

Welcome aboard . Got 2 custom built basses from Germany , these are Warwick basses, love them since 1995.

1 Like

There’s a middle class? Lately I feel like I am a serf that’s not allowed to think or have my own opinion. Oh that’s right, you have to be privileged. Aaaaaagh

1 Like

What is this middle class you speak of?

1 Like

@Dobbie03 @sevenday4

It s why I wrote for what s left of it. It s sad , thinking it was this class supporting the economy so to speak, it seems now that a car is a luxury. Even basic necessities are becoming luxury.

1 Like