ArchLabs Linux

Where from?

I believe Dobie is from New Zealand, and it’s an international collaboration, so may i ask where is Nate from? I’m billd in ok, usa up northeast a bit from Dobie.

Yup I’m in Sunny but chilly New Zealand.

P.S. its Dobbie not Dobie :smiley:

2 Likes

Oops, apologies. And Nate?

No need to apologise :smiley:

I’ll let @natemaia tell us where he is from :slight_smile:

1 Like

I m from Canada. Wonder if their are any other members from Canada here in the forum.

2 Likes

I from Italy.

3 Likes

@ector

Ah , from the country that makes Beta, Colnago , De Rosa , Pinarello, Guerciotti, TM Racing to name a few !

Edit: nice motocross & bicycle makers in there mate.

2 Likes

I’m from Penticton B.C Canada, kinda funny both Arch and Archlabs are built in Western Canada

3 Likes

My ex-wife is from Canada. Border between Quebec and Nova Scotia, right by Restiguche river. Really beautiful there.

womp

2 Likes

Tornadoville, USA.

@womp, Canada’s without a doubt one of the most beautiful (and friendly) places on earth.

1 Like

Italy born and raised, currently relocated to Rainville, NI.

2 Likes

@pippo, amazing the places named after bad weather. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@anon37345411 you started it…:wink:

2 Likes

That’s strange, I am from Snowsville Oregon! Who would have thunk that we are now Hotsville Oregon about a third of the year. :grin:

2 Likes

Camaguey, Cuba

Might be hot & humid in the Summer time right !

right now the heat is unsupportable

I would imagine so, been in Fla when driving big trucks , & it was unbearable to me ! lol & it s not that far from Cuba when thinking about it.

No just hot, thank the Lord. My time in California, especially in the valley, was like living in a sauna where everything is on max. Thankfully, up here in Oregon, it’s kinda dry. Not as dry like the time I lived in Arizona, but close.

1 Like

@sevenday4

Hey cool, I would have a hard time living in Cali all year long !lol

Edit: typo

1 Like