What's Your Favourite Dinosaur?

What’s your favourite Dinosaur?

Mine is a velociraptor. They are small but deadly.

LOL me and my nephew do this, every time I see him I ask him. What’s your favourite Dinosaur? He always says, A T-Rex, then a velociraptor. Then we have a debate about why the velociraptor is the best. He’s 5, it makes his day.

2 Likes

How have you not been kidnapped and studied by scientists yet?

1 Like

So many cool dinosaurs.

Maybe that stool sample is the real origin point of covid?

There is unless we are being silly buggers and making fun of ourselves. I’m not up for a scientific debate here but I am up for having a laugh.

Impressive man. Imagine seeing one of those fuckers swooping down to snap up your poodle for lunch.

1 Like

That’s what I was like after a dozen Catalina Lagers this morning. It was my mates 60th last night.

That’s why I love Velociraptors, they are like a meat eating chicken lol.

1 Like

Bronto. I feel kinship with him. :wink:

2 Likes

Styracosaurus — it’s the punk of dinoaurs.

And also the pachycephalosaurus 'cos it reminds me of me: head down and charge into the situation :grin:

2 Likes

Or taking a big shit on your car right after you wash it.

Allosaurus.

2 Likes

Earl Sinclair & Baby Sinclair

3 Likes

FTW.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Using the way back machine for that one.

Bonus points if you remember what type of dinosaur he is.

3 Likes

Yeah that wouldn’t be nice.

Snorkasaurus lol. Sorry to bump an old thread. But when you have the opportunity for sharing useless knowledge…

2 Likes

You win

4Tz8ua.jpg

4 Likes

When ya think about it Fred was pretty savage lol. He drove a brontosaurus at work, ate brontosaurus ribs that made his car tip over at the drive in, and has a pet that resembles a baby brontosaurus…poor Fred would most likely be cancelled today :joy:

2 Likes

But his car is about as green energy as it gets …

3 Likes

But hard on your feet I must say !

2 Likes