What's Your Favourite Dinosaur?

What’s your favourite Dinosaur?

Mine is a velociraptor. They are small but deadly.

LOL me and my nephew do this, every time I see him I ask him. What’s your favourite Dinosaur? He always says, A T-Rex, then a velociraptor. Then we have a debate about why the velociraptor is the best. He’s 5, it makes his day.

1 Like

My fave?

ME

1 Like

How have you not been kidnapped and studied by scientists yet?

1 Like

I gave them a stool sample, that should keep them pretty busy.

My favorite is the big one that flys, I forget the name. You always see a wizard flying one in the movies.

So many cool dinosaurs.

Maybe that stool sample is the real origin point of covid?

I thought there was a moratorium over this subject?

Pterodactyl/Pterosaurs is the one I was trying to remember. That’s my favorite.

1 Like

There is unless we are being silly buggers and making fun of ourselves. I’m not up for a scientific debate here but I am up for having a laugh.

Impressive man. Imagine seeing one of those fuckers swooping down to snap up your poodle for lunch.

1 Like

The only thing they will find in my stool is a load of Guinness, because it’s all black lulz. Teh Guinness shits you need a gas mask for. That and a load of toilet cleaner.

Poodles usually have a self entitled person attached with them where I live. That’s why I want to be a Pterodactyl lulz.

Edit: we have a lot of poodle owners here like this lady (although her dogs aren’t poodles). Which is why K-K-K-Ken rules:

That’s what I was like after a dozen Catalina Lagers this morning. It was my mates 60th last night.

That’s why I love Velociraptors, they are like a meat eating chicken lol.

1 Like

Bronto. I feel kinship with him. :wink:

2 Likes

Styracosaurus — it’s the punk of dinoaurs.

And also the pachycephalosaurus 'cos it reminds me of me: head down and charge into the situation :grin:

2 Likes

Or taking a big shit on your car right after you wash it.

Allosaurus.

1 Like

DEATH FROM ABOVE

Is there a metal band named after that yet?

1 Like

Earl Sinclair & Baby Sinclair

2 Likes

FTW.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Using the way back machine for that one.

Bonus points if you remember what type of dinosaur he is.

2 Likes
1 Like

Yeah that wouldn’t be nice.