What's on YouTube

These trains look like boats cruising the sea!!

1 Like

lol, you bet @Negata

1 Like

Epic :rocket:

2 Likes

Are you feeling this @Dobbie03?

Getting that moving feeling

Thankfully no.

1 Like

9 posts were split to a new topic: Earthquakes and the like

1 Like

Seems I’ve not yet shown you my little games? This one has Arch and Android version:

3 Likes
1 Like

Got some talents @nwg ! Keep it on.

1 Like

How about this one? I first wrote it in 1992 for 8-bit Atari. After years I came across old floppies in the attic, and thought to give them the second life - firstly on Android, secondly on Arch Linux. Choosing JavaFX was a mistake (ffmpeg2.8 needs to be built separately), but I was having tons of fun. Even the soundtrack is almost original, just rewritten in LMMS. :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh, back to the future @nwg ! lol

Nice job in there, didn t know that you got on computing in the 90s. Unless I missed it (which wouldn t surprise me sometimes ! lol).

1 Like

In Poland, behind the Iron Curtain, there were several computers at that time. Mine was probably the only one in the entire dorm. :smiley:

1 Like

Speaking of Poland, here in Canada when I was way younger my brother & I were taking some equestrian lessons from a Polish guy. He was pretty good (English style saddle) but I was more into Western saddles . Still remember him yelling to us little kids ( bas les talons, lol) of which I have no idea how to translate it in English.

Edit: guess I found it( bas les talons is heels down in English), didn t remember real quick.

1 Like

Sounds French to me, but Google doesn’t help much.

1 Like

Yep, it s French, just edited when you were posting I guess.

1 Like

That music is awesome.

1 Like

:recycle::recycle::recycle:

1 Like