What will science think of next?

More invasive tech.

5 Likes

All the ink I have under my skin is going to choke those c***s; I bet the monkeys they’re using for the tests don’t have tattoos.
Jokes apart, the future is getting scarier by the day.

5 Likes

So true there @pippo

Big Brother will be more of a reality as times go by sadly.

3 Likes

Yup. In the future, machines can “think” like humans (maybe much more faster), “behave” like humans (more predictable, much better). More importantly, they have no fear of corona virus.

1 Like

Machines are not the problem, the problem are the people using them.
If wasn’t for people, this planet would have no problem at all…

2 Likes

This is very Bukowski-esque, well done.

I don’t have any ink on my skin, I am like the opposite of everyone here in Southern California. Ink is supposed to make one stand out as an individual, so thus I stand out by not having any. Girl at the grocery checkout counter - ink. Teller at the bank - ink. Receptionist at the doctor’s office - ink. Annoying solar door to door salespeople - ink. Everyone I work with at the local theater - ink (but they are show folk so that’s a given). Almost every rock dude who plays in rock bands who can’t play a lick - they have to wear ink to distract from they sucking at their axe.

There are like 10 tattoo parlors within a mile from where I live. They don’t need monkeys for tests, they have people over 50 in a mid-life crisis to test on. What people need here is more skin on their body, as they now are inking their heads. The monkeys are too smart to do that.

Unless they are on Windows, then it’s like herpes at a swinger’s party.

It’s funny how this tireless and desperate strive to put an end to mortality seems to be the inevitable consequence of being born as a self-conscious animal (human). We’ve started with archaic systems of religious narratives – storytelling – around the fire, but then we’ve found a new toy: technological progress.

I’m not surprised coz, humans can accommodate themselves to anything but personal extinction, and we’ll do whatever it takes to run from the dread of non existence.

It’s kinda pathetic huh?! But it is what it is… :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Well people live vicariously through the Kardashians, maybe their current existence sucks for they to do that.

lol, you bet @drummer

1 Like

I would be VERY surprised if it didn’t…

1 Like

edit: :vulcan_salute:

I think there is a moratorium regarding anything COVID here, so I suggest not questioning the OP.

1 Like

gotcha :+1:

2 Likes

Hopefully science will find a cure to end the Fast and Furious movie franchise. Or worse, find a way to re-animate Vin Diesel, but they will probably CG him anyway when he is gone, or better, replace him while alive since he really really sucks ass.

Edit: memo to Diesel: Burt Reynolds, Cannonball Run. Once you get past double digits, like Cannonball Run 13, you’ve basically jumped the Jaws: The Revenge. But you can still pay for a new pool, ala Michael Caine.

This is just the crude stuff. If you can be amazed with what people can do with 1’s and 0’s, (classical machines not talking quantum computing), G, U, A, and C will beat the shit out of it anytime of the day and it won’t even seem that intrusive. :wink: Not to some folks at least. :laughing:

1 Like