What is the weather like by you?

We expect to have +15 this weekend. :smiley:

1 Like

Leaving sunny Phoenix for a few weeks …

Will arrive in Tokyo on Thursday:

5 Likes

Wow! Why Tokyo? Although that’s awesome…

0 Likes

Sounds great! :slight_smile: BTW: damn on Imperial units. I only understand the precipitation value. :smiley:

1 Like

Nice @McQ ! Get to Tokyo for the vacations or for the job!

0 Likes

Thanks much @nwg @altman! @sevenday4 the wife is from China so when returning home to visit her family we normally stop off for a week or so along the way as our personal vacation. Our final destination in China is Xian & Chengdu. If you like Szechuan food then you’d be a happy soul. Chengdu is among the original birthplaces of this cuisine.

2 Likes

I like cucumbers prepared their way. Go well with vodka in order: cucumber first, vodka to extinguish the fire. :wink:

1 Like

+11°C and Spring at last!

Funny thing: I used to think that on 21th March the day and night length should be the same, but day is 12 minutes longer. 24h watch face on my watch:

0 Likes

It’s been suck-ass rainy here with bouts of semi warm weather but mostly cold and wet. 2 weeks from today I’ll be spending my first weekend in Tampa, Fl … For good!

Wheeeee!

2 Likes

Watch out for alligators. Meanwhile, we have spring and an invasion of ants at home.

0 Likes

wow, 12 C in the morning here, been forever that it hasn t been that hot at this time of the day .

1 Like

16°C and windy as hell. Just got back from cycling. 40 km and I’m half dead.

2 Likes

Nice place, well , when it s some wind on the face it s killing one right !

0 Likes

The way back was a hell. :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol, can imagine.

0 Likes

Spring weekend? No no no

Fr%C3%ADo

1 Like

Gee, looks cold from where you re at @Negata

1 C this morning here, snowed a little bit last night, more annoying than anything else ! lol

1 Like

@altman I didn’t know where to add it, here or in Crazy Weather. On these dates, we would have between 15º and 20º, but… snow and cold

1 Like

Yep weird weather lately right @Negata !

1 Like

15 degrees, sunny but windy.

1 Like