What Book are you Reading?

Tell us your latest novel, share the details for the rest of us!

I am currently reading Infinite by Jeremy Robinson. So very addictive. I see why it is so well rated.

James May - How to land an A330 Airbus.

Being given yet another pointless ‘man manual’ that told him fifty ways to tie a bow tie in under 30 seconds made James May certain there was a need for another kind of book. This book, in fact.

He reckons there are nine vital things that a chap should be able to do. Not stuff you can download from the internet, but really important things. You never know when you might need to land an A330 Airbus, or deliver twins. And there may well be a moment when being able to play a bit of classical music on the piano is absolutely crucial to your success with women.

So read, learn and be prepared - you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.

Just finished my How to land an Airbus book and started Infinite. You’re right. It’s addicting. Very well written. Trippy without being weird or incoherent. Very much a page-turner.

Yeah I am hammering through it, I am normally a fast reader but I am reading this at exceptionally quick speeds :slight_smile:

I am reading something a little darker…

Flesh Gothic by Edward Lee

read the book more than once already, but my gitlfriend got me this ‘comic-book version’

Fire and Fury by Michael Wolff

I’ve not long finished it but I really want to read IT again. Any other Stephen King fans here?

His early work like The Stand, The Shining etc …

It’s not a book, but I don’t want to start a new thread just for this. Excellent interview from a guy who has seen pretty much all the entertainment world has to offer:

Quincy Jones interview, GQ Magazine

Almost untouchable in this genre.

Just started this:

Currently reading this:

Extremely good read.

I just started the “Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy” again, and at work I listen to Harry Potter read by Stephen Fry for the 10th time or so.

I have never read that, I need to get on to it.

My TV in my room shat itself the other day and I have been reading a whole lot more rather than watching Netflix. Reading this before I continue any further in the series:

That’s on the list to read @pippo

This will be my next one

The Da Vinci Code

Still don’t know why I started reading it