What are you eating?

Tell us! Tell us more!

1 Like

My eldest and I cooked dinner tonight.

Baked tumeric chicken legs with a spicy risotto. Delicious. My boy can cook, man.

2 Likes

That sounds amazing, I wish I could cook — I’m munching on toast at the moment :cry:

If you had a son like mine you wouldn’t need to cook :smiley:

You are indeed blessed :slight_smile:

Our granddaughter is learning to cook now but… [whispers] it’s not the best…

2 Likes

Well later today we will be eating Ethiopian courtesy of my wife. Simple, shiro which is ground chickpeas and spices in sort of a paste… and Kitfo which is raw beef just slightly warmed in a warm spiced butter…all eaten on injera the Ethiopian bread that also serves as your knife, fork, and spoon.

3 Likes

My cooking skills don’t go past following the instruction how to microwave what’s in the pack. Drive test tomorrow so didn’t go shopping nor I can leave the house.
If wasn’t for home delivery I’d be eating the cat food today.
Well, if I had a cat…

3 Likes

lol, pretty much the same in addition of cereals & toasts as well as the Keurig coffee machine ! lol

Good luck with the exam @pippo

1 Like

Thanks, man. That’s how I feel now (without the smile):

2 Likes

(begin sheepish grin) So, bake, broil or bbq?!?! (end Sheepish-Grin)
LOL

lol, bad boy @Chris

LOL - could… not… resist…
But seriously - right now, just fried eggs and some toast. Breakfast for lunch.

You bet ! lol

@pippo you’ll pass. Just have confidence in the knowledge that you have learned.
My wife and I both know how to cook. We both learned how at a young age. We also know how to cook using recipes, then modify to our tastes. But once in a while, we fail. Oh well, try again…

1 Like

What ever you choose, your slice of human flesh will be perfectly cooked.

2 Likes

@Dobbie03 LOL - well played, sir - well played!

1 Like

LOL!

I have corrected my pisspoor grammer :slight_smile:

Blah - nothin wrong with a bit of humor :wink:

1 Like

As “humanly” possible. Lol

1 Like

This morning/noonish … well kinda feeling lonely being separated from the wife and dogs thus no appetite … so home roasted coffee and listening to some Filter … losing weight but I’d rather eat some wife cooking and be fatter yah know … the Ethiopian sounds interesting but I’m curious what the undercooked beef is like? Interested but hesitant.

Fix crapish typing*