The best way to implement reverse prime on an intel/nvidia hybrid graphics laptop after fresh install

Is there a more recent guide (and more step by step guide) to how to implement reverse prime on an intel/nvidia hybrid laptop

assuming i have freshly installed the gnome version of archlabs with gnome on it?

I have tried a couple of times but the after fiddling around with the xorg config files and seemingly doing everything that is related from this page, i just cannot for life of me figure out how to get it to work.
https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/PRIME#Discrete_card_as_primary_GPU

and unfortunately my motherboard’s bios does not have the option to just turn off integrated graphics in the bios. 'coz that would be too easy.

I dont know how to be specific with my hardware if it matters but here is a the output of my lspci | egrep 'VGA|3D|NVIDIA'

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation CoffeeLake-H GT2 [UHD Graphics 630]
01:00.0 3D controller: NVIDIA Corporation GP107M [GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Mobile] (rev a1)

I am aware of the optimus manager but I’d rather not use it. it logs me out whenever I switch, and i’ts just janky. I’d really like to just run everything off the dgpu

thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Following,

I am on the exact same boat :slight_smile:

Runing Archlabs on Dell XPS 7590,
Intel and Nvidia ( looks like you got the same? )

> lspci | egrep 'VGA|3D|NVIDIA'
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation CoffeeLake-H GT2 [UHD Graphics 630] (rev 02)
01:00.0 3D controller: NVIDIA Corporation TU117M [GeForce GTX 1650 Mobile / Max-Q] (rev ff)