T6 - Dark Fate

No fate but what we make? Hopefully this will be better than the last few movies made in the last 10 years. This movie could go on forever in different forms, time travel is a beautiful thing for story telling. Back in 2003 i went to see rise of the machines with some old mates, we went to see it twice in one day we thought it was that good. I remember seeing T2 back in 1991. Definitely story line that can stand the rigors of time and should be good this time around as the original director of T1 and T2 James Cameron is part of it.

1 Like

I stopped watching after T4, but this time I may make an exception.

2 Likes

Yep i was very disappointed in T4 and T5 as well. Lets hope they dont stuff this one up.

i stop t2

I remember the day very well: my wife worked at night. Together with an office colleague, we bought two 6-packs of beer and started watching T4 at my place. I didn’t laugh so much on many comedies. :slight_smile:

I liked this one. A lot…

2 Likes

Should be pretty cool. Looking forward to t hat one. Is it T6 or really T3? None of the terminator movies that followed T2 were James Cameron movies. In my mind it is the true T3.

1 Like

Thats what i think to, more T3 than T6.

I was just talking about the Terminator movies, Ive not seen that Maggie one yet ill have to get a copy.

1 Like

Please do not expect an action-packed zombie movie, please let me know if liked it
Thanks

1 Like

It was a super thought provoking movie. I really enjoyed it too.

1 Like