Surfing and Water Sports

A corner for water sports and surfing in general.

Madeiro Beach, Brazil | SAMBARAMA 2 Crew Session

1 Like

Uluwatu (Bali)

Chicama (Peru)

1 Like

Foil Surfing

1 Like

Oh, you re surfing the wave @Beast

1 Like

Wish it was me my friend, in the region we are right now I can barely get a swell with 5-6 footers waves.

But I’ve been in Bali before in 2012, and stayed there for near 6 months. We had a blast there on some good surf spots between December and March

The only bad thng I remember, was because the central beach (Kutah) is terrible for surfing and very dirty in the water. The natives did’t care about throwing trash all over the central beach. I hope that they changed their behavior in the last decade.

I want very badly to repeat that trip again in the future, but without making the same mistakes I did the first time.

1 Like

That must be a blast !

1 Like

Indeed sir, and I miss it a lot! Specially during these pandemic times, better waves would be awesome!

Yep I would imagine for a surfer !

1 Like

It is brother, but I can’t complaint much, at least here the much smaller swells save my already rusted shoulders for the future lol

There’s a positive side on everything huh

World Record Big Wave - Nazare

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Wow, that was dangerous.

1 Like

Oh man, that was pretty close huh
I think that swimmer was actually a photographer (using duck feet) with a camera taking pics, but just got too close for her own good. Fortunately the surfer was aware and deviated on time :sweat_smile:

I’seeing it in a 480p resolution on my crapbook, but if we pay attention, she doesn’t have a board but is holding a camera on her hands.

I feel happy and at the same depressed watching these live videos from Bali, coz the waves are terrible here where I live right now lol

I didn’t know that New Zealand had such good (freezing) waves :ocean:

On Top of The World - Johanna Brebner & Aiyana Powell

2 Likes

Nice @Beast .

Bet that I stay on the board 1/2 a second ! lol

1 Like

Yeah mate, it’s a bit hard at the beggining but once we catch your first wave and feel it, there’s no way back! hahah

1 Like