Show Us Your Real Life Desk

I may put it in the angle of the brackets.

Everything is still in total disarray

1 Like

Yes, let the light bounce off the bottom of the shelf.

edit: and a shelf just above the monitors to shade them from the light and provide a place to run cables, run the monitor cables under that shelf along the wall.

It’s gunna be nice, so much potential.

Typically I don’t have the light on while at my pc, I have all the lights off. These monitor stands aren’t permanent either I’m just waiting to get some cash for a dual floating arm and a new boom arm. This desk wasn’t cheap.

Yes its wonderful.

1 Like

The results of the light.

2 Likes

Nice place @SystemMaintenance

Thank you.

5 Likes

Here’s one that’s a good price. (I don’t know where you live so…)

Thanks, i’ll look into that one. I just got payed so I should be able to get something soon.

Spot on with the location too :slight_smile: ships out like 2 hours from where I live.

1 Like

Houston … we’ve made contact. The command center looks nice. You’re ready to go live with hurricane coverage. :wink:

2 Likes

I’d need to take up one of my daughters’ rooms to have a workplace like this. They’re both away from home, but it seems we are all mentally not yet ready to this.

3 Likes

Nice @SystemMaintenance, what make / model is your keyboard?

:rofl:
Put your foot down man!
I will not have that problem though - I have already told my daughter she can only leave home when she is 50
My mates had to share a small bedroom as kids because their dad insisted on having a gun room to make his cartridges etc for hunting.

3 Likes

Time for a tidy before it gets out of control

7 Likes

Nice @leigh

3 Likes

That’s better.
And I didnt need that usb hub anyway.

5 Likes