10 Likes

Wow, nice install @ututo

thanks @altman !

No problem mate !

Looks great. We have the same keyboard and mouse :smiley:

2 Likes

Time for a new plan.

Tear everything down.

And start the rebuild. Remove a link in the monitor stand on each side for 2 monitors instead of 3 monitors.

3 Likes

Looks great!
You have set me thinking - When does a portrait orientated monitor become real useful?
I guess it depends, but very interested to hear examples
I had never thought of that, but am now thinking that for editing A4 documents in LibreOffice Write (or Word even, sorry!) it could be real useful

1 Like

I tried, it’s really comfortable.

2 Likes

Yes, you’ll like it. @leigh Works well for long dir listings.

1 Like

It’s a work in progress. This has been a while in the making between designing and building it, but its almost done :slight_smile:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Welcome @SystemMaintenance! That is looking interesting. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the pics.

I should be able to provide that within the next day or so. The black outlet in the first picture is the last thing I have to finish. Ill send a picture of my stuff back in working order once its to that point.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

I find it useful while coding and it’s super comfy for pdf reading.

1 Like

Ill have it running in about 20 minutes, but i cant cable manage quite yet. Im getting some velcro and command strips tomorrow for the cable management

2 Likes

Nice. Set the light on top of the brackets, facing up; with a board in front of it for indirect lighting.

Thanks, i like the way you think. Ill have to figure something out for it later though. I have some extra melamine from cutting the desk that im going to put on top for a shelf so I have some extra storage. Please dont judge the cables to harshly yet, I dont have the proper materials yet.

3 Likes

I may put it in the angle of the brackets.

Everything is still in total disarray

1 Like