Show Us Your Real Life Desk

What does your workspace look like? Share it with us.

0 Likes

This is mine, a little tidier than usual. Though it is generally very tidy.

6 Likes

Give me a week to clean off my desk! It looks like a typical engineer’s desk. A disaster! My wife keeps threatening to clean it, but then I wouldn’t know where anything is! :laughing:
The rest of the house though is immaculate! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

It should be spotless!

0 Likes

Yeah, but when you have a major project and everything is coming from different sectors… also, from research. It’s a never ending project…

0 Likes

I come from an engineering background. Workspaces are to be spotless. Always, though I just am a fitter and turner :smiley:

1 Like

Lucky you! :laughing:

I have several projects going on with research papers all over my desktop. Once a couple of projects gets done, then you’ll be able to see the actual desk! :smiley:

1 Like

I read somewhere, that the mess on the desk is directly proportional to the owner’s IQ. ;))))

1 Like

Although the above is probably bullshit, I agree with @sevenday4. If you see my desk cleaned up, it means I have no work in progress, and did it out of boredom.

6 Likes

But tidier than normal but it was taken just after a big clean.

6 Likes

Nooooo… You guys won’t make me clean up my desk today. :rofl:

2 Likes

Wow, looks great @Dobbie03 @nwg @natemaia

0 Likes

Here my desk. I usually study in this room. In the living room I’ve the PCs on a work table.

5 Likes

Looks good @Negata

1 Like

lol, also my case here @nwg !

0 Likes

My roommates think I’m crazy. Now on the table there are not many notes with the pencil. Sometimes it’s a real whiteboard :exploding_head:

1 Like

lol, yep , on my end my desk s real messy ! Paperwork, keys, books etc.

0 Likes

I could work at this desk.

1 Like

No desk for me, just a box:

Cake.jpg

I don’t care though, I’ve got cake :grin:

8 Likes

Nice & simple, yummy cake in there @Head_on_a_Stick

0 Likes