September 2022 Screenshot Thread

Of course! You are 100% spot-on! The Lysander was a. a British plane, and I doubt it they had a waterversion. b. how could I forget the Beaver? Seen also in many Arctic conditions. Fantastic workhorse!

The only reason I knew was they were building the Twin Otter in a hanger right across the street from where I worked in the late 60’s.

Plus I have a ‘few’ hours flying time in all three, as a passenger. Really enjoyed the water landings and take offs in the Otter.

1 Like

Cool! Thanks for sharing! Well, i had a model of the Beaver in the sixties, whereas I was reading exciting stories about SOE agents being dropped by Lysanders in occupied France in WW2 :relaxed:

1 Like

Running through the PCIe NVMe drives, one of them had AL on it, the latest one.

5 Likes

Polybar

JetBrains Mono Medium, JetBrains Mono Nerd Font , feather

Rofi launcher

JetBrains Mono Nerd Font

Wallpaper

3 Likes

After a brief re-spell on TW I got bogged down with their slow mirrors. But happy to be back on Spiral: Debian Testing, btrfs snaphots with Snapper, zram, KDE 5.25. And a Debian mirror in Vietnam. Solid.

13 Likes

Looks great @Peppe

2 Likes

11 Likes

Nicee @Dobbie03

2 Likes

Love the high-rise and drone shots. I keep 100’s of these on my W11 lappy.
I’ll have to see if I can theme 'em.

11 Likes

Bspwm @Dobbie03?

2 Likes

No dwm. :smiley:

1 Like

If it ain’t suckless he’s gonna be using dk.

3 Likes

Correct @cog.

1 Like

Dipping the toes into qtile for giggles.

First time I’ve created xrandr --newmode, --addmode & --output configs to manipulate the 4k … adding them to .xprofile (start at boot) .Xresources dpi set to 96. 192 is ideal font clarity, but it wreaks havic on gtk apps.

Maybe I just have to tweak more there.

Brightness keys don’t work … fixed by adding

pcie_aspm=force acpi_osi=

to the kernel line in grub, updating grub with

sudo grub-mkconfig -o /boot/grub/grub.cfg

and a reboot.

Screenshot-2022-09-25-06-14-37

8 Likes

Finally! The installer refused to work for me. Installed the A-way and added AL-repos. This is I3-gaps with autotiling.

womp

10 Likes

Looks freat @womp

1 Like

12 Likes

after more then a year on plasma now playing with gnome

9 Likes

Nice & clean @darknetmatrix

2 Likes