September 2022 Screenshot Thread

I’m loving DKWM, today is the first time i have really had time to take a good look at DK

14 Likes

Nice shot @Kamu

1 Like

Yes, DK is really nice. When I am back on the WM mode I’d probaly use that also again

2 Likes

I was thinking more along the lines of the de Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver
Doesn’t have the same lines as a Lysander

And with that baby or it’s more recent cousins the DCH-3 Otter and DHC-6 Twin Otter, all old and out of serive by now I’d think, you cannot go wrong.

Bush pilots in Canada swore by them. Even Harrison Ford:

de Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver (1955)
Partial Quote
Harrison has owned many other propeller-planes, including a Beechcraft, a Grand Caravan and a Pilatus PC-12, but the de Havilland Beaver remains his favourite and he flies this more than any other. He’s particularly fond of the whirring noise of its Pratt & Whitney R-985 radial engine, we’re told. According to the actor, his plane was flown in the CIA’s Air America operations (which became a 1990 action comedy of the same name, starring Mel Gibson and Robert Downey Jr) and was riddled with bullet holes that had to be patched up. Ford is a long-time supporter of the Experimental Aircraft Association and has taken hundreds of school children on their very first flights. As chairman of the Young Eagles programme, Harrison’s predecessor was General Chuck Yeager and his successor is Captain Chesley “Sully” Sullenberger. Not bad company to be in, if you’re an aviation nut.

@Judd - Awesome find!

3 Likes

One more this month for a change;

7 Likes

Who’s piloting the boat? :wink:

That boat is very fast and beautiful!

& expensive as well, too bad that pic got photoshoped.

Another one;

7 Likes

but… but… this one will not float on water. :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol, it goes so fast it will go OVER the lake ! lol

1 Like

That’s the scrot from June. :grinning:

And this is from July.

lol, nop, downloaded the wall last week or so, maybe 2 weeks back ! lol

Edit; But it could ve been !

lol, you bad boy ! Guess that July s was a white GTR. lol

7 Likes

Have a similar wallpaper.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Nice shots @judd @chroot

1 Like

love this setup! nice wallpaper, great layout. Can you tell me what font are you using in the panel and rofi/dmenu? Thanks

1 Like