September 2021 Screenshot Thread

Hi All, sorry I am posting this a little late. With there being a recent Delta Covid outbreak here in NZ work has been insane and internet life has been put in a very backseat position.

Anyway, amazing month for August. Keep up the good work please.

As usual:

Share your dots and walls please, this saves people having to ask. Best way to do this is to have a link in your signature.

To open the linked scrot fullscreen in your browser, scroll down to the Download icon on the right (next to Like and Share at scrot.cloud), right-click it and hit T on your keyboard to open the screenshot in a new browser tab, then switch to that tab. Copy and paste the address here and Boom! Fullscreen goodness.
(thanks to hhh from the BunsenLabs forum for the tip!)

We recommend scrot.cloud for image uploads (max 60MB) (use the linked thumbnail embed code), or as an option drag and drop your image into the reply box. Thank you very much, @Madmedic (how about shouting him a coffee for the effort?)

2 Likes

cinnamon, panel is set to auto-hide

on my other desk LxQt, panel also set to auto-hide

9 Likes

Top @darknetmatrix . Sept already !

Same old updated crap on my end;

7 Likes

Still using Buster?

2 Likes

lol, got busted !

Edit; BL still with Buster repo.

1 Like

Y u got all those Firefox windows open? Is that what you use for tabs?

1 Like

Yep, lol, too used to use FF this way, Find it weird when using tabs instead.

1 Like

Now with four monitors. I’m watching Murder In Mind (this episode features Timothy West)…

You’ll note how nothing I post here changes month on month… yay for consistency! Oh, and I’m putting myself in the minority group as a result.

9 Likes

You’re super consistent. :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Should consider upgrading to Bullseye now. The new release has significant improvement in performance.

More Fvwm3 -

10 Likes

Lol, pretty much !

Maybe one day, no hurry on my end.

You’re proving my patch to fvwm3 now reports it as such via neofetch. Thanks!

2 Likes

What is the 2x2 FvwmButtons panel displaying?

1 Like

See: [6]: FvwmEvent (new_page) - YouTube

2 Likes

Excellent packrat

1 Like

Same old shit from me:

9 Likes