September 2020 Screenshot Thread

Continue from August.

I’m starting this one a little early as I am at work for the 1st. As usual September was a solid month. Next month, October marks our three year anniversary since moving to Discourse. Man time flies.

As usual:

Share your dots and walls please, this saves people having to ask. Best way to do this is to have a link in your signature.

To open the linked scrot fullscreen in your browser, scroll down to the Download icon on the right (next to Like and Share at scrot.cloud), right-click it and hit T on your keyboard to open the screenshot in a new browser tab, then switch to that tab. Copy and paste the address here and Boom! Fullscreen goodness.
(thanks to hhh from the BunsenLabs forum for the tip!)

We recommend scrot.cloud for image uploads (max 60MB) (use the linked thumbnail embed code), or as an option drag and drop your image into the reply box. Thank you very much, @Madmedic (how about shouting him a coffee for the effort?)

2 Likes

Sept already, times are going too fast !

Well almost September.

lol, you bet.

Last for August; first for September depending on what side of the planet you’re on:

7 Likes

lol, nice shot & kitty in there @PackRat .

Looks like everything s ok to him/her !

As @PackRat stated above some are in Sept already but not me but posted anyways. Just updated from last scrot basically;

6 Likes

For September, again a reference to the famous pink floyd album

ok it is not an awesome shot, but i like the message.
Behind this message, i think there is a link with our period : GDP or PIB in french and need of ENERGY for each country follow two parallels and join in one line.

GDP Energy

2 Likes

Nicee @Naltap

Man I love that song.

1 Like

5 Likes

Nice shot @Dobbie03

1 Like

just some tweaking around the edges of tint2, polybar, and jgmenu.

4 Likes

Nicee @PackRat

Minimal and dark. Without many changes, I just broke firefox and had to reinstall it.

Using lately in this install: firefox, gimp, thunar/noice, vim/sublime, cmus and urxvt. I continue without bars, showing the info in dunst and testing herbe; and working with 5 desks

P.S.: @Beast @philT Mates, Thanks for the support last month :kissing_heart: , I’ve started my holidays and was a bit offline

10 Likes

Nice & dark @Negata .

You ve been busy again my friend !

1 Like

hahah :rofl: love it!

Unique style as usual, always great to have you around @Negata. The third scrot wp got a lot of my attention :))

Hope you’ve had a great time offline, virtual hugs from Brazil! :hugs:

1 Like

20200904-19h55m30s-grim.png

New terminal font: https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/any/ttf-jetbrains-mono/

5 Likes