September 2018 Screenshot Thread

I need to repeat myself from the August thread here. another epic turn out for the screenshot thread, August was our biggest turn out so far. We didn’t quite make that magic 300 number but I am also glad it wasn’t spammed to get there and quality shots were posted :smiley:

Keep up the great work everyone.

As usual:

Share your dots and walls please, this saves people having to ask. Best way to do this is to have a link in your signature.

To open the linked scrot fullscreen in your browser, scroll down to the Download icon on the right (next to Like and Share at scrot.moe), right-click it and hit T on your keyboard to open the screenshot in a new browser tab, then switch to that tab. Copy and paste the address here and Boom! Fullscreen goodness.
(thanks to hhh from the BunsenLabs forum for the tip!)

We recommend http://scrot.moe for image uploads, or as an option drag and drop your image into the reply box. Thank you very much, Mr. Neilypops!

Have a great September everyone :grin:

Nicee @Glenn , didn t waste any time to post !lol

@altman Thanks man :slight_smile:

No problem mate.

Nice @Glenn, an extra +1 for Rush.

@Dobbie03 Thank you Matt.

Pretty much same shit, different day. Some changes to Polybar, mainly with fonts, removal of modules and added the system tray

Nice shit in there el Dobbie !

Same shit on my side as usual.

@Dobbie03 That polybar rocks! Nice :slight_smile:

Thanks fellas.

@altman, we need a scrot mate!

Same as the last one ! lol.

Will check it out.

Some scrot for el meister Dobbie ,lol

From my BL install, will upload from my AL install later on.Not on my AL right now.

That’s nice!

Here is mine. Wallpaper here: https://alpha.wallhaven.cc/wallpaper/682839

Thx to you @Dobbie03.

Well I made the move to i3, getting it tweaked still. I switched from polybar to i3 bar mainly because it handles indicator icons much better. Otherwise, everything is pretty archlabscentirc (look I made a new word)

@7im4pple , looks great, like the tweakings in there. Nice new word also !lol

Latest AL scrot;