Random Wallpaper

I didn’t see an open topic so… Share a wall here you feel others may appreciate.

@PackRat, @cog and @altman came across this wall and thought one of you guys may like it,

2 Likes

Nice lookin wall in htere mr Glenn !

1 Like

It just won’t work with my desktop resolution :frowning:

1 Like

That sux,

Edit, what s your resolution mate.

Works fine on my end.

1 Like

I have it set @ 1920x1080 for each monitor because my eyes aren’t that great, even with my computer glasses.

1 Like

Yep. My eyes are also not the best .

1600X900 fits right I guess.

1 Like

I’m using variety, so no ‘standard’/‘default’ wallpaper for me :confused:
But I’ve filled my favorites folder with cool wallpapers and occasionally pop in here too see if I can add some new stuff to those favorites :stuck_out_tongue:
Very nice work around here! I’m a fan of dark (coloured) wallpapers, but there’s enough to pick from :slight_smile:

Thank you all for sharing!! :+1:

(sorry if I don’t :heart: everything I grab, I’m kinda grampa-isnt-used-to-those-fancy-forum-options-the-kids-have-these-days :p)

1 Like

@pitje

lol, love the last bit of the comment that you posted, I m in my 50s , so it might be related.

1 Like

Yeah… I’m 53 myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

So , we re old kids then ! lol

1 Like

@altman, you got it!

1 Like

“When I was young, I had to listen to the whining screech that was the internet. Which was a barren wasteland with a few cities (midtown, suburbs and back-alleys included) plonked around here and there. Where you started to download a complete WMA album of your favourite artist on monday morning, and be overjoyed it was there with just enough time left to put in on a tape for your walkman before the bus arrived on wednesday. Aaaah… 25 years ago…”

And I’m only 42 :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah man, I remember those days and the old dialup modem noise! Haha!

Times changes right !

yep… “wallpapers? whu… what? how? white-text-on-black suits me fine, thankyouverymuch”

@pitje

Lol, you bet !