R.I.P Lisa Marie Presley

2 Likes
2 Likes

RIP Lisa Marie

1 Like

Lived a priviledged life. Interesting as it’s pretty rare for a female to pass from cardiac arrest, as well as at such a young age.

For us US folks, Lisa Marie was as close as you could get to a royal daughter.

2 Likes

R.I.P Lisa Marie Presley.

1 Like

Another good soul taken, RIP Lisa Marie Presley.

1 Like

RIP

So many cardiac arrest cases lately, unfortunately.

1 Like

Women after the age of 50 are prone to heart attacks, at least that’s what those in the know say…

1 Like

Interesting. Thought men are more prone to cardiac issues because of drugs, alcohol and stress.

A NFL player had cardiac arrest in a live Monday-night foolball game. A young 21 year old Air Force Academy cadet also collapsed on his way to the class recently.

1 Like

Yep, heard about it in the news. Sad I must say to learn about that .

1 Like
1 Like

This is a great site @judd . Loads of info in there concerning lots of issues or whatever.

&, if I remember well, they also publish books .

Interesting, it is happening far too much these days and in no way is it a coincidence.

16 yr old girl and 18 boy in Las Vegas this week as well, both during active sports activity.

1 Like

I don’t want to get too much into it as this isn’t the right place to discuss, but I think we all know what is causing it.

So many needless deaths.

R.I.P. Lisa Marie Presley.

2 Likes

They push too much for the time they practice these sports ! I mean the amateurs, not the pros, the pros might be that they already had those issues without knowing it themselves !

1 Like