Post your favorite quotes

"But you know what does bother me, you know what really makes me sick to my stomach? It’s watching you stuff your face with those hot dogs. Nobody, I mean nobody puts ketchup on a hot dog. " - Dirty Harry Callahan

2 Likes

That’s somewhat true. I actually don’t know anyone that puts ketchup on hotdogs
sauerkraut, mustard, peppers, relish, to name a few … but not ketchup.

1 Like

lol, I put Ketchup on most things fastfood, or junkfood. ( french fries, burgers , hot dogs stuff alike)

1 Like

“Dying ain’t much of a living, boy.”

• Josey Wales

“Deserve’s got nothing to do with it.”

• Bill Munny
3 Likes

It does not require many words to speak the truth.
– Chief Joseph

3 Likes

“I like this, one dog is going one way, the other dog is going the other way. And this guy’s is saying ‘Whattya want from me?’” - Tommy in “Goodfellas”

“No, if anybody orders merlot I’m leaving. I am NOT DRINKING ANY FUCKING MERLOT!!” - Miles in “Sideways”

1 Like

The other night I was walking down the stairs behind one of my daughters. I was tired, and she was goofing around, you know like kids do, doing all this stupid stuff on the stairs. And I was thinking, please just go down the stairs and let’s get you to bed. It’s after your bedtime. I’ve had enough for one day. And then I sort of caught myself. I snapped out of it. I was like, ‘dude, you should be dancing down the stairs behind her’!

There’s a thing you confront when you’re going into something new and you come to this sort of abyss, and then you push yourself. It makes you try different things.

– Forest Whitaker

2 Likes

“GET TO DA CHOPPA!” - Ahnold in “Predator”

2 Likes

We’re in a room full of pure assholes. We can literally do no wrong.

– Nadja, What We Do in the Shadows

3 Likes

“Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” -Thomas A. Edison

4 Likes

LOL, usual day at the office! :smiley:

2 Likes

“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it’s profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.” – Frank Zappa

2 Likes

Already started since a few years back to me.

What s that film called, one that looks like what zappa states in there.

Several. Network and The Truman Show come to mind.

1 Like

Ah yes sir The Truman Show that I had in mind.

1 Like

I never watched that flick. I think Facebook is a real life voluntary version of it, like posting all day of what you just ingested for a snack.

1 Like

lol, you bet @drummer . No Fakebook account on my side.

“I’ll be back.” Terminator lol

1 Like