Post your favorite quotes

Post your favorite quotes. Movie quotes included. I’ll start with this:

“Rock and roll has no soul, only a dick and a wallet. The person who personifies this? I say Val Kilmer”. - Kim Thayill, Soundgarden.

From the immortal Zapp Brannigan here are some nuggets:

“If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.”

“We know nothing about them, their language, their history or what they look like. But we can assume this. They stand for everything we don’t stand for. Also they told me you guys look like dorks.”

1 Like

“We play everything, from Santana to El Chicano, you know everything” - Pedro talking about his band in “Up in Smoke”.

1 Like

“I’m Your Huckleberry” - Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday

1 Like

“Chris Knight: Don’t eat that!"
“Chris’ Girl at Party: Why?”
“Chris Knight: Don’t you know that eating that stuff can give you very large breasts? Oh, my God! I’m too late.”

Val Kilmer as Chris Knight

1 Like

A mate of mine uses that all the time.

1 Like

“Look it’s K-K-K-Ken coming to K-K-K-Kill me!”

“You pompous, stuck up, snot nosed, English, giant twerp, scumbag f*** face d*** head asshole!”

Otto in “A Fish Called Wanda”.

2 Likes

“I used to have a drug problem, but now I make enough money”

“It’s not whether you win or lose, but how good you looked doing it”

“You’re not a rock star until you can spell subpoena”

“Money can’t buy you happiness, but it can buy you a yacht big enough to pull up right alongside it.”

“Rock and roll is not so much a question of electric guitars but striped pants”

David Lee Roth

“I’m sorry, did the middle of my story interrupt the beginning of your story?”

Dobbie03 circa 2020

1 Like

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

1 Like

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise, fear and surprise; two chief weapons, fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency! Er, among our chief weapons are: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and near fanatical devotion to the Pope! Um, I’ll come in again…

3 Likes
2 Likes

Val Kilmer was great in that movie.

1 Like

F***ing right. Great movie!

“Rice is great if you’re really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something” –The late, great Mitch Hedberg.

2 Likes

He’s not wrong you know.

“Stupid sexy Flanders” - Homer J. Simpson

2 Likes

“Sheeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiit” - Clay Davis, The Wire

Clint Eastwood - The Outlaw Josie Wales
“Don’t piss down my back and tell me it’s rainin”

1 Like

lol, it was a good one @Chris