Onward to 2023

It is New Year’s Eve here in NZ. The sun seems to have once again decided to hide behind the rain clouds.

2022 has been strange to say the least, no doubt 2023 will continue the trend, but the world of ArchLabs has been awesome.

What ever is happening outside our community continues on its merry way. It makes me happy to see this place be such a warm and welcoming place on the internet.

Thanks to all who keep sharing their knowledge and talent here. Please keep the conversation and laughs flowing into 2023 and onwards.

Thanks to @natemaia, @PackRat, @cog, and @nwg for all their effort with the AL releases this year. Next step, a 2023 release!

Keep safe while celebrating, and I shall see you all when you are a little bit older in the New Year.

Also, a very Happy Birthday to my sons Tomas (his birthday is today the 31st) and Jakob (his birthday 1/1). They both keep their Dad young.

Cheers

Dobbie.

12 Likes

Happy New Year @Dobbie03 & the Team as well !

Loads of talents in here . Lets keep it on !

Happy BDs to your sons also !

6 Likes

Thanks, @Dobbie03! All the best to you and your family. Happy new year to all the Community.

6 Likes

Happy holidays, everyone!

5 Likes

Happy New Years & @Dobbie03 Happy Birthdays to your pack.

5 Likes

Happy new year to everyone!
Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

7 Likes

Happy New Years All!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Still 24 hours away here but Happy New Years All !

5 Likes

Happy New Year and I hope it finds you all at peace with yourselves!

Cheers.

5 Likes

That bad boy lives 24 hrs before us @sammiev ! lol

2 Likes

Well said @Dobbie03 ! To all contrarians, mates, geeks, friends and passers-by: thanks for all your contributions and reflections, from all over the world (as far as I know only Africa is not yet represented here)! Linuxwise 2022 was the year for me of all these fantastic ‘homebrews’, great minimal spins, made with love and affection, wish I had some more computers, thank you all for putting the efforts in! Also the year ArchLabs established itself as my longest used distro and anxiously awaiting the 2023 release to extend that lead. As for our warm shed here on the internet: I don’t know any place else where Debian, Fedora, Void, OpenSuse, Arch and even Ubuntu users mingle so well, respect each other and be supportive, also beyond the technical stuff. Hats off to you all for making this the place to come back to every day. Enjoy your parties, love the ones you love and see you all in 2023, Mark

5 Likes

Strive to be the person your dog thinks you are. Happy New Year.

4 Likes

I looked up the time difference and it’s 18 hours later there. Will never take a holiday in NZ as I would lose a day from my life. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

happy new year to everyone, still 14 hours to new-years eve :cake: :cocktail: :wine_glass: :champagne:

3 Likes

Happy New Year!
Love it here. Warmest forum out there.
Its morning 31st still here but tonight we’re partying, hopefully I will stay awake till midnight :older_man:
Happy birthday to Tomas and Jakob! Is that twins straddling midnight or a cool coincidence?

2 Likes

Oh well . . . it’s 2023 here :expressionless: Happy new year everyone

3 Likes

I have only one wish (for the moment…): That AL doesn’t break following a vicious update… :rofl:

In France, 16.41.

2 Likes

Happy New Year!

3 Likes

A cool coincidence. There are three years between them.

1 Like

Best to all. Be good to one another. Happy new year.

Everybody’s Free (To Wear Sunscreen) Lyrics - YouTube

4 Likes