October 2021 Screenshot Thread

October is here and so is a new screenshot thread, incidentally this is our 50th screenshot thread. Boy does time fly.

As usual September kept up the high quality content. Please keep it going :smiley:

As usual:

Share your dots and walls please, this saves people having to ask. Best way to do this is to have a link in your signature.

To open the linked scrot fullscreen in your browser, scroll down to the Download icon on the right (next to Like and Share at scrot.cloud), right-click it and hit T on your keyboard to open the screenshot in a new browser tab, then switch to that tab. Copy and paste the address here and Boom! Fullscreen goodness.
(thanks to hhh from the BunsenLabs forum for the tip!)

We recommend scrot.cloud for image uploads (max 60MB) (use the linked thumbnail embed code), or as an option drag and drop your image into the reply box. Thank you very much, @Madmedic (how about shouting him a coffee for the effort?)

3 Likes

Hey the guy from the future ! lol You re too fast mate !

Another month almost done where I am !

Clean installs. Dual booting ArchLabs and Sparky Linux -

Got a whole lot of tweaking (or is it ricing?) to do.

7 Likes

Top @PackRat

1 Like

Tell me if you can find jgmenu in the obconf app.

obconf is for openbox configuration only. Third party application like jgmenu will not be there. If you mean the tint2 configuration tool, third party applications will not be there either unless you manually create the launcher for it in the tint2rc then add a launcher(s) with the configuration tool.

I need to install jgmenu. Not really liking the Sparky dashboard (just not used to it).

@natemaia - followed instructions on your bitbucket page and created a new (current) iso for installation. Went to completion with no issues. Need to give the installer some love and add dk window manager to the list.

1 Like

Yeah I meant the tint2 config. Sparky already has jgmenu installed, I just don’t find it here:

1 Like

Because there is no /usr/share/applications/jgmenu.desktop file. Create one manually and it will show up so you can add it to tint2.

and back to dk window manager as default for ArchLabs -

4 Likes

Yeah I figured that out already. Thanks for the input though, You da man as always.

now i’m interested in sparky, i will give it a try when i have the time on my other desk where lmde is installed

1 Like

nordic-theme and volantes-cursortheme

4 Likes

I’ve used it off and on in the past, they have a cool rescue meta package in their repo with all kinds of neat tools. Plus they have a cool CDE and NsCDE desktop in their repo as well. I loaded their Sway edition earlier, it’s different than most. They have the usual sway/i3 panel on top, but I think a sway bar on the bottom as well. For dmenu it’s bemenu. I’ll take a scrot of it later once I boot into it.

5 Likes

Nice @darknetmatrix @drummer

Nothing new, still using sowm on Arch.

7 Likes

Top again @chroot

Same old shit besides updates;

7 Likes

LOL, that’s what we OFC members do, stick with what we’re familar/comfortable with. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Yep, it took me ages before I could understand that ! lol