October 2020 Screenshot Thread

Continuation from September

Welcome to October, as usual we had some high quality scrots. This month coincides with our three year anniversary of Discourse being our forum host.

As usual:

Share your dots and walls please, this saves people having to ask. Best way to do this is to have a link in your signature.

To open the linked scrot fullscreen in your browser, scroll down to the Download icon on the right (next to Like and Share at scrot.cloud), right-click it and hit T on your keyboard to open the screenshot in a new browser tab, then switch to that tab. Copy and paste the address here and Boom! Fullscreen goodness.
(thanks to hhh from the BunsenLabs forum for the tip!)

We recommend scrot.cloud for image uploads (max 60MB) (use the linked thumbnail embed code), or as an option drag and drop your image into the reply box. Thank you very much, @Madmedic (how about shouting him a coffee for the effort?)

1 Like

It goes so fast ! October already ! Same beside updates;

6 Likes

Everything updated -

9 Likes

Nice & dark @PackRat

Back In Black :wink:

9 Likes

Nice & dark @nwg

Top again

AL with I3 and dead simple wallpaper, mind blowing fast on my machine :rocket: :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Nice @Beast

Nice install in there.

1 Like

It’s awesome how fast, light and easy to setup this AL box is bro, love it!

1 Like

lol, you bet !

1 Like

Same 'ol shit. Fucking loving the new Deftones.

7 Likes

@Dobbie03 - nice. Pretty much dwm all the time now?

2020-10-02-10-35-13.png

2020-10-02-10-35-05.png

6 Likes

Top again @PackRat

2 Likes

Pretty much though I have been playing with i3 and yax.

@PackRat, here is my i3.

Very similar with everything.

4 Likes

Nicee @Dobbie03

1 Like

Most of my window manager layouts end up like that also.

dwm -

Wallpaper is an estuary near Charleston Harbor (not too far as the crow flies from hhh of BL theming fame).

5 Likes

Slightly disturbing wallpaper.

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s probably why I don’t need to try anything out. I am settled in my ways.

1 Like

Nicee @nwg