October 2018 Screenshot Thread

Second biggest month for the screenshot thread, and nothing but quality posted.

Keep up the great work everyone.

As usual:

Share your dots and walls please, this saves people having to ask. Best way to do this is to have a link in your signature.

To open the linked scrot fullscreen in your browser, scroll down to the Download icon on the right (next to Like and Share at scrot.moe), right-click it and hit T on your keyboard to open the screenshot in a new browser tab, then switch to that tab. Copy and paste the address here and Boom! Fullscreen goodness.
(thanks to hhh from the BunsenLabs forum for the tip!)

We recommend http://scrot.moe for image uploads, or as an option drag and drop your image into the reply box. Thank you very much, Mr. Neilypops!

This one reminds me of that move “Vertigo”.

Damn good movie. But anyway … Happy October!

Yup that’s awesome!

Pretty much identical to last months last one.

Looks great @McQ .

Dark theme s back @Dobbie03 ! Looks great .

My desktop today

Nice @Negata

Latest BL scrot , will post my AL later on. Not much changes appart for updates.

You have a link for that CAD design image in the terminal?

Openbox with tint2:

obx_oct.md.png

My Alpine desktop looks the same so here’s a quick scrot of gotop & vtop:

2018-10-01-173538_1280x800_scrot.png

Note how much CPU vtop is using (check the node process) and how little gotop is using despite providing more information — go ftw!

@PackRat CAD Wallpaper: Click Here

Thanks.

Screenshot_2018-10-01_15-33-38.md.png

I’ll have to set this as the image for lxdm.

@haos - How is Alpine as a daily driver? You run it as a server for anything? Looks interesting, I just never have time to delve into it.

Nice work @everyone :slight_smile:

Great job in there fellas !

I find that it does everything I need with a lower overhead than any other Linux distribution I have tried.

The musl libc base and OpenRC init system are the main draws for me, especially now that I’ve got openrc-init running as PID1 (instead of busybox) and X is running as my normal user (rather than as root, just like in Arch & Debian).

I refuse to do internet banking with Linux though, which is one of the reasons why I dual boot with OpenBSD.

No, I don’t have a desktop machine so that wouldn’t really work.

Hello everyone!
Tint2, plank, and a pic for octorber.

womp

Nice @womp! :slight_smile:

Great looking @womp