November 2021 Screenshot Thread

I just realised it was November today.

Octobers thread was huge, good work all. Please keep those scrots flowing.

As usual:

Share your dots and walls please, this saves people having to ask. Best way to do this is to have a link in your signature.

To open the linked scrot fullscreen in your browser, scroll down to the Download icon on the right (next to Like and Share at scrot.cloud), right-click it and hit T on your keyboard to open the screenshot in a new browser tab, then switch to that tab. Copy and paste the address here and Boom! Fullscreen goodness.
(thanks to hhh from the BunsenLabs forum for the tip!)

We recommend scrot.cloud for image uploads (max 60MB) (use the linked thumbnail embed code), or as an option drag and drop your image into the reply box. Thank you very much, @Madmedic (how about shouting him a coffee for the effort?)

3 Likes

Already @Dobbie03

Says the guy from tomorrow ! lol

2 Likes

11 Likes

Top @PackRat

Nothing really changed on my side:

9 Likes

Nothing really changed on my side either, just another wall:

8 Likes

Top @drLobes @darknetmatrix

Same old. DK on Artix with gruvbox color them.

9 Likes

Nice @chroot

Same old stuff on my end besides updates;

8 Likes

First this month. Still dwl and actually just a new wallpaper.

11 Likes

Thought we had one of these in the tree out front. SCDNR confirmed it was a golden silk orb-weaver (better known as a banana spider):

9 Likes

Nice one. Spider season seems to be over in my place.

1 Like

New init system, dinit on Artix.

10 Likes

Nice @chroot

One may think you use Firefox. :thinking:
I couldn’t keep track of that many open tabs.

2 Likes

lol, wonder how you knew about it ! lol

1 Like

I was at some tech bros house over in Berkeley a few years ago, and he had them all over his house, both inside and outside. Literally hanging over your head over on his patio. I was like “dude, this shit doesn’t creep you out?”. He hit his bong and said “nah bruh, I grew up in Colorado. This reminds me of home”.

I didn’t know they had spiders like that in Colorado.

1 Like

Aren’t those super poisonous?

I saw some show where they get over here in produce boxes.

1 Like