November 2018 Screenshot Thread

Excellent month of scrots for October! The month started off slowly but we gained momentum as we went along.

Keep up the great work everyone.

As usual:

Share your dots and walls please, this saves people having to ask. Best way to do this is to have a link in your signature.

To open the linked scrot fullscreen in your browser, scroll down to the Download icon on the right (next to Like and Share at scrot.moe), right-click it and hit T on your keyboard to open the screenshot in a new browser tab, then switch to that tab. Copy and paste the address here and Boom! Fullscreen goodness.
(thanks to hhh from the BunsenLabs forum for the tip!)

We recommend http://scrot.moe for image uploads, or as an option drag and drop your image into the reply box. Thank you very much, Mr. Neilypops!

Hello to all, need help

Love your shots and man, October went fast!

Thanks man. The whole year has seemed to have just vanished!

Have a nice day!!!

Nice scrots in there fellas.

Edit; Gee November already !

Year just zipping by.

Screenshot_2018-11-01_08-39-13.md.png

I’m still learning to write 2018. By the time I get that down, it will be 2020!:grin:

My Openbox setup hasn’t changed since my last scrot so showing something else. I’m just taking it easy with Xfce. :slight_smile:

2018-11-01-171223-1280x800-scrot.png

Testing, testing…

Nice scrot in there @m00n @PackRat @Head_on_a_Stick

Well done; you have a link for that wallpaper?

Fvwm -

2018-11-01-06-57-45.md.png

Well done, HoaS :wink: I know that I can count on you to show off whats going on with Deb.

Thanks! Nice wall in there, google searched and downloaded.
My wallpaper

Nothing special, but I wanted to boast that I’ve just installed ArchLabs on a tiny netbook, which I carry in my backpack. All my additions seem to work and look well. :slight_smile:

Sweet! :sunglasses:

Nice scrots so far dudes.

That wallpaper from a movie?

Very nice background! Link please…