We are changing up the default theme for the upcoming release. Please download and test from here.
We will eventually add to the Testing Repo.
Also I am thinking of using the Suru++ Aspromauros icon theme. Still not decided on this as the ArchLabs-Light icon theme works with this theme nicely already.
Get it from the AUR.
Please test and post any feedback here, will update once added to the testing repo. I’m working on this over the next few days so expect this thread to be spammed by me.
- Added Geany colour scheme. This is in the .config file. Named ArchLabs-dARK.
- Jgmenu added and updated.
- st colour theme added.
- Alternative window buttons added. The final choice will be decided by the poll included.
- Polybar updated to new scheme. Please advise if I missed anything there. You will need to change in the config file the path to master and modules with your username.
- Custom Firefox CSS included, read changelog on how to use.
- Options on a new theme for mouse cursor.
- Unfocused window decoration change as per @m00n.
- Dunst updated and included.
- Alternative window decoration colours to replace the OSX traffic lights New Default Theme Available for Testing
View Changelog for more details.
Please vote on your preferred choice of window controls.
- OSX-esque traffic lights
- Classic ArchLabs look
please vote of your preferred cursor theme
- Bibata_Ice Cursor
- Capitaine Cursors
- ArchLabs Current Default
This is what is in place so far, ignore the wallpaper as that is being worked on as we speak.
Updated look, the polybars are mine not the final look.