May 2020 Screenshot Thread

Good month for Scrots in April.

Continue from April.

As usual:

Share your dots and walls please, this saves people having to ask. Best way to do this is to have a link in your signature.

To open the linked scrot fullscreen in your browser, scroll down to the Download icon on the right (next to Like and Share at scrot.cloud), right-click it and hit T on your keyboard to open the screenshot in a new browser tab, then switch to that tab. Copy and paste the address here and Boom! Fullscreen goodness.
(thanks to hhh from the BunsenLabs forum for the tip!)

We recommend scrot.cloud for image uploads (max 60MB) (use the linked thumbnail embed code), or as an option drag and drop your image into the reply box. Thank you very much, @Madmedic (how about shouting him a coffee for the effort?)

1 Like

I see @natemaia is keeping busy -

5 Likes

You guys are too fast downunder !

Nicee @PackRat

1 Like

Haha, always

2 Likes

Hats off to the everyone’s nice screenies posted here. I think it’s about time I post some of mine.

walls:
mountains
lake
mountain
tree
mouse cursor: Oreo
conky font: Monoton

10 Likes

Nice shots, what system monitor menu is that? It looks sweet.

1 Like

Really nice. Thanks for the Mountains wallpaper links. I am using one myself now.

What are you using to display the music info? Conky, covergloobus or something else?

1 Like

Thanks! It’s Vitals gnome shell extension. I didn’t configure anything, It got everything right.

1 Like

Thanks! Mountains are the best walls. I applied filters on my walls with gthumb. I’m still on covergloobus, it’s your Square one.

1 Like

Oh cool thought it looked familiar :smiley:
I miss using covergloobus but it doesn’t play nicely with i3.

I noticed covergloobus no longer fetches album art online, it now relies only on what it finds in song directories. I might try kunst+conky sometime.

All the modern themes you can use are so cool on Archlabs. I wonder what someone on Windows would think…

Having 2 monitors is a blast, here’s #2

Used to have a third monitor, but its now being used by my Intel computer:

6 Likes

Nice @ColsonP2

In other news, I’ve merged a tonne of changes for FVWM3 to master for per-monitor fixes via the DesktopConfiguration command.

Tempting to set up dual monitors for this.

Early stages configuration Fvwm3 and ArchLabs.

7 Likes

I was doing that for ages because my conky with the album cover was being unreliable. Back to conky. 1.9 syntax seems to work the best for me.

nice screenshot @ColsonP2

@PackRat how’s Fvwm?

1 Like

Fvwm3 is really nice. Module FvwmButtons doesn’t want to work, but the rest is pretty stable. I can set it up with tint2 for a panel and it’s as functional and stable as openbox.

1 Like

Good effort. To be honest: I find FVWM the least reliable WM I’ve ever seen. Nothing works as it should.

Here it is, 1st of the newest month. Same but updated;

7 Likes

Shamelessly stole some stuff from @natemaia including the vim color scheme for a change lol

9 Likes