May 2019 Screenshot Thread

screenshot

Continue from April here.

As usual:

Share your dots and walls please, this saves people having to ask. Best way to do this is to have a link in your signature.

To open the linked scrot fullscreen in your browser, scroll down to the Download icon on the right (next to Like and Share at scrot.moe), right-click it and hit T on your keyboard to open the screenshot in a new browser tab, then switch to that tab. Copy and paste the address here and Boom! Fullscreen goodness.
(thanks to hhh from the BunsenLabs forum for the tip!)

We recommend http://scrot.moe for image uploads (use the linked thumbnail embed code), or as an option drag and drop your image into the reply box. Thank you very much, Mr. Neilypops!

3 Likes
February 2019 Screenshot Thread
April 2019 Screenshot Thread
pinned #2

6 Likes

Wow, May already ! Went too fast again .

Nice shot @Dobbie03

Good @Dobbie03,icons is acyl ?

May attracts me to take my wallpapers right from behind the fence. :wink:

4 Likes

swapped out a wibar for polybar; wallpaper of Emerald Bay (south end of Lake Tahoe) from phil’s cool wallpaer collection:

6 Likes

Nice; you living out in farm country?

My wife wanted a bigger garden. Ten years ago we moved two kilometers out of town. A building plot in the city costs as much as a plot here together with the construction of a house.

2 Likes

Great looking shot @PackRat

@PackRat are the temperatures gpu or cpu?
If yes, you can pass the modules, if you like.
Thank
Cheers
Edit
found script gpu intel

According to sensors, they are cpu - but there should only be one. Not really sure what’s going on there. I can use the hwmon examples on the polybar site for the temperature module; it’s pretty self-explanatory. I’ll get the code next time on the ArchLabs setup.

Thank.

My mistake, I switched to a custom module using awk to get the temperatures reported by sensors:

[module/al-temp0]
type = custom/script
;exec-if = load
exec = sensors | awk '/Core0/{gsub("+","");print $3}'
interval = 15
format-prefix = " Temp0: "
format-prefix-foreground = ${colors.foreground}
format-prefix-background = ${colors.background}
label-padding = 0

I stopped using hwmon because it would change with kernel upgrades, as I recall.

back on topic - can’t forget about jgmenu:

2019-05-01-04-15-56.md.png

3 Likes

Top man @PackRat

Have been busy messing around with wlroots and mir for a few days.

Looks like lubuntu are looking to port openbox to wayland using mir.

I like the look of wlroots myself. It doesn’t play with nvidia, but everything seems spot on! Really nice project :slight_smile:

Anyway, plan to get back on jgmenu shortly.

1 Like

Porting openbox to Wayland will make a lot of people happy.

1 Like

I’m not so sure. Gave a try to sway and returned to i3-gaps after an hour. Too many programs I use still don’t work on Wayland.

1 Like

So today I am playing with the Cinnamon-i3-polybar combo…

4 Likes

I’m getting older, months go by too fast. New wallpaper. Otherwise it works perfectly :muscle::muscle:

5 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like