March 2022 Screenshot Thread

Welcome to March. Another good month of quality posts.

Continues from February.

As usual:

Share your dots and walls please, this saves people having to ask. Best way to do this is to have a link in your signature.

To open the linked scrot fullscreen in your browser, scroll down to the Download icon on the right (next to Like and Share at scrot.cloud), right-click it and hit T on your keyboard to open the screenshot in a new browser tab, then switch to that tab. Copy and paste the address here and Boom! Fullscreen goodness.
(thanks to hhh from the BunsenLabs forum for the tip!)

We recommend imgBB for image uploads (max 32MB) (use the linked thumbnail embed code), or as an option drag and drop your image into the reply box.

Thank you very much, @Madmedic for supplying us scrot.cloud all this time (how about shouting him a coffee or two for the effort?)

2 Likes

Wow, March already !

After that Qtile stuff I felt an urgent need to come back home. Over time Bspwm has become a steady favorite, probably bcs it’s so straightforward. No fluff, supports my workflow perfectly.

7 Likes

From Feb s;

6 Likes

Top @Peppe

1 Like

Big changes there @altman : the floating menu moved from the lower left corner to the middle :wink:

3 Likes

Yep, that s allot ! lol

2 Likes

Stability my man, that’s what we need! :rofl:

4 Likes

Yep, specially on these crazy times !

1 Like

Gettin’ fancy in March @altman !

:grinning:

1 Like

Yep, so f!cken right @GreenMartian ! lol

Guess that I outdone myself here !

1 Like

Been a long time since I posted in the screenshot thread so here’s a few.

8 Likes

Top shots @sammiev

1 Like

Great as always.

1 Like

LMDE ‘elsie’

6 Likes

PeppermintOS

7 Likes

Nice @darknetmatrix

Just set it up in a VM. It (LM Ubuntu that is) was my first distro when i came back 4 years ago. Still love Cinnamon. And LMDE imho is the way to go for them. But… I’ll spin up Sparky LTS also and add Cinnamon and modern applications and kernels to it. Great stuff.

1 Like

Love that transparant Plank/Latte on the left hand side. We all do with keybindings now, but this is very easy to use.