March 2021 Screenshot Thread

Welcome to March, the first day of Autumn here in New Zealand.

Continuing from February.

As usual:

Share your dots and walls please, this saves people having to ask. Best way to do this is to have a link in your signature.

To open the linked scrot fullscreen in your browser, scroll down to the Download icon on the right (next to Like and Share at scrot.cloud), right-click it and hit T on your keyboard to open the screenshot in a new browser tab, then switch to that tab. Copy and paste the address here and Boom! Fullscreen goodness.
(thanks to hhh from the BunsenLabs forum for the tip!)

We recommend scrot.cloud for image uploads (max 60MB) (use the linked thumbnail embed code), or as an option drag and drop your image into the reply box. Thank you very much, @Madmedic (how about shouting him a coffee for the effort?)

1 Like

Meanwhile, it s March downunder!

Lol, the man from the future.

March already, goes fast.

About the only thing that changes any more is the wallpaper. Latest build dk window manager, nice and stable @natemaia:

10 Likes

From my craptop still running an AL install from months ago, I think the beta ISO (it says Archlabslabs at the boot screen).

5 Likes

4 Likes

Top @PackRat @drummer

Good stuff, mostly just fixes and tweaks with all my recent commits and I should really work on a versioned release soon.

2 Likes

Small but handful gadget: the “pan-down” icon after the volume slider opens the audio output selection menu. Requires pulseaudio. Not yet merged.

4 Likes

Top @nwg

Debian Bullseye, XFCE4.

7 Likes

@Head_on_a_Stick

7 Likes

Looks nice. 1GB when idle? A little heavy than I thought/

Chromium w/ Reddit open. 274 at the moment on the same machine.

Oh, sorry. Missed that. Makes sense now.

Nice!

I’m still waiting for GNOME 40:

Screenshot-from-2021-03-01-15-08-25.png

Had to remove PipeWire and go back to PulseAudio because I couldn’t find out how to stop it resampling the digital output to my DAC :frowning:

4 Likes

6 Likes

Looks slick. Gotta try it.

1 Like

It’s very lean and functional @chroot, definitely worth a try.

NIce.

Beast Mode - :grin:

4 Likes