Make us laugh

funny

That’s true. Some of those agents seems to be as smart as a small box of rocks!:laughing:

0 Likes

Might be to cause diversions while some serious sh!t s going on somewhere else! lol

1 Like

How to deal with squirrels.

0 Likes

What the what?

1 Like

Too much hard drugs I guess ! lol

0 Likes

The gym ninja is not very ninja if you ask me…

lucky he has that joint to himself!

0 Likes

This is ‘pawsitively’ funny. Now you know cell phones are going to the dogs’:laughing:

911 is there an emergency?

0 Likes

:joy::joy: One of two: Nostalgic for the Mortal Kombat or member of special operations

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

An American(ized) version of this movie will be a made into a television series; debut this March. The NZ producers will be executive producers (but not starring in the series) so hopefully they don’t let the US production team f* it up.

0 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing it. Somehow I don’t think it will translate well. The movie is just so…Kiwi.

1 Like

They brought that Aussie show Wilfred to American TV a few years back and did a good job with that, but the Aussie that created the show still had control and played Wilfred in the US show as well. Same channel so hopefully the FX execs follow the same template and keep the show Kiwi.

1 Like

My TV is usually tuned into Comedy Central: original sound + Polish lector. I noticed that the most funny dialogs have little to do with their original in English. Good jokes are untranslatable. At least between en_US and pl_PL.

2 Likes

More on understanding English (en_UK):

4 Likes

February 2019 Screenshot Thread

Accurate for us Kiwis too.

1 Like

There’s a hope for us. Have you ever heard of mini kiwi? It was bred in Poland, they say. :smiley:

2 Likes