Make us laugh

funny

lol, love this guy

Relates to @Dobbie03 s post above

Those new Chevy commercials are nearly embarrassing. The pandering is sickening, they almost beg people to buy a Chevy while making ridiculous claims. Particularly when they compare trucks and claim how the Chevy out sells Ford. I believe, Ford out sells Chevy 5 to 1 in the US market.

Yep , not the Chevys that used to be !

Appart from the Corvette & maybe the Camaros, I wouldn t want a Chevy even if I liked my old Camaro back in the years.

I can think of a few iconic Chevy muscle cars I’d gladly own but I’m with you @altman, I wouldn’t purchase a new one.

Gee, they don t know what to do, poor kitty.

Haha!

Yup, that’s the look! However, never used it w/ win either :grin:

If you’ve got a Feline in the fam, you know…

God is considering who should sit beside him. He questions a German shepherd on his beliefs. “I believe in strength, good works, and courage,” says the dog. “Very good,” replies God, “you can sit at my right hand.” Next he questions a doberman. “I believe in loving attention, taking care of those who need it, and lots of kisses,” says the second dog." “Another good answer,” says God. “You may sit at my left hand.” Finally, God asks the cat what he believes. The feline, in his best purr, responds haughtily, “I believe you’re sitting in my chair…”

lol, some people must think like that, the ones that are suppossdly above everything !

lol, had a blast listening to that one:

lol, pretty much it right !

Internet hasn’t changed much in 20 years:

Funny as hell! :joy:

An elderly woman telephoned St. Mary’s hospital. She timidly asked, “Is it possible to speak to someone who can tell me how a patient is doing?” The operator said, “I’ll be glad to help, dear. What’s the name and room number of the patient?” In her weak, tremulous voice, the lady said, Norma Findlay, Room 302." The operator replied, “Let me put you on hold while I check with the nurse’s station for that room.” After a few minutes, the operator returned to the phone and said, “I have good news. Her nurse just told me that Norma is doing well. Her blood pressure is fine; her blood work just came back normal and her Physician has scheduled her to be discharged tomorrow.” The old lady said, “Thank you. That’s wonderful. I was so worried. God bless you for the good News.” The operator replied, “You’re more than welcome. Is Norma your daughter?” The woman replied, “No, I’m Norma Findlay, in Room 302. No one tells me shit.”