Make us laugh

funny

Whyyyyyyyyy?

That reminds of when you had a TV that needs rabbit ears to get a signal… and you are the rabbit ears… one arm up to the left, right leg to the left, tongue out and to the left, eyes crossed, all while you’re standing on your head on the TV set! :joy:

lol, yep remember these @sevenday4 !

When it was kind of ok, you went back to your couch & lost the image again

This is so accurate it hurts :rofl:

lol, not surprising to see stuff like that. Good one in there @mattpl5003

Is that a ‘firewire’? Gee, I don’t know what happened, I just plugged it in and it started smoking… :joy::rofl::joy:

you guys don’t support the webm format?!?

That last photo scares me the there @Matouz

Hopefully it wasn’t an electronics engineer who did this, or I’ll denounce any knowledge of said engineering discipline.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

ay, carumba!

metal + mariachi = metalachi

I’ve got a hankerin’ for some tequila.

Black Sabbath mariachi style! Who would’ve thunk it. Look out Ozzy Osbourne, you’re being replaced! Now where did I put my burrito at…:joy:
I think I just got thunderstruck! Poor AC/DC, their ears must be playing tricks on them!:joy:

@sevenday4 if it was an engineering engineer, they definitely knew what they were doing, and this was a calculated play.

@LionessAlana you wouldn’t do that unless you’re doing what’s called a destructive test. Electrical /electronic engineers would not purposely put over 200 volts of electricity in a system that can only handle low voltage of 15 volts with only milli or micro amps. To hook up that wire to be used by plugging into an ac socket you’re introducing at the very least 15 to 20 amps of current, which is enough to kill a 200 pound man. It only takes 125 milli amps, that is one quarter of an amp, to put down a full grown man.

My point was it was the engineers intention to destroy the equipment, or play a dangerous prank

Santa’s coming to town…

Well at least we know what he does while waiting all those months for Christmas… :grinning:

This may be inappropriate for this post but…

Deja vu…augh!