Make us laugh

This.

Personally I don’t care about their personal lives, it’s none of my business. What I care about is new music, tours and merchandise.

Also, I don’t care that Dave Ellefson from Megadeth was jerking it in a mutual jerk it session with a woman who wasn’t his wife. I also don’t care that he is an ordained priest because that has no relevance, Blabbermouth need to understand that being a priest doesn’t ever make you suddenly perfect…or even a good person.

How any of that became public knowledge is really quite sad. It should never have been between anyone other than those two consenting adults.

Another thing, how many autobiographies can one man write? I’m looking at you Nikki Sixx, you weren’t that interesting for one let alone countless books.

1 Like

Tree elf making it’s presence known; hiding in the knot in the tree (zoom in).

2 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: Music Talk

1 Like
2 Likes
3 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes
3 Likes

4 Likes
2 Likes

3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Sorry, I just had to.
d4cf5354d0a5cc9da745ec080b6781f1760d7afe_2_322x500

5 Likes

Can you imagine running Gentoo on a 14.4k modem line?

2 Likes
1 Like

Lol good one! I did the same thing to my arch partition today.(btrfs subvolume). It was so screwy I just nuked it. Wish arch would move their normal repo to “current” then make a “stable” one and kind of stage stuff a little more. Kind of like what they do with testing but stable would be a little older.

Edit: it was just the latest libinput and firefox were terrible.

1 Like

Lol. Kevin did this earlier but he was so light he could barely press the keys.

2 Likes