Make us laugh

LOL, saw this one before. There’re some other pics for different Linux distros

2 Likes

Rest assured I slept well knowing that Wolfgang can perform with a sprained ankle.

I hope his beer isn’t cold and his steak isn’t cooked nicely, I’d hate for Blabbermouth to not have anything to report tomorrow.

But in reality I really couldn’t give a flying fuck, how this is even remotely considered “Metal” news is beyond me. At best Van Halen and Eddie’s sons output is Hard Rock if that, more AOR like Foreigner… :smiley:

3 Likes

True that. They love to recycle old news. It is one of the worst “metal” news sites, though nowhere near as bad as MetalSucks…clickbait mother fuckers.

2 Likes

This.

Personally I don’t care about their personal lives, it’s none of my business. What I care about is new music, tours and merchandise.

Also, I don’t care that Dave Ellefson from Megadeth was jerking it in a mutual jerk it session with a woman who wasn’t his wife. I also don’t care that he is an ordained priest because that has no relevance, Blabbermouth need to understand that being a priest doesn’t ever make you suddenly perfect…or even a good person.

How any of that became public knowledge is really quite sad. It should never have been between anyone other than those two consenting adults.

Another thing, how many autobiographies can one man write? I’m looking at you Nikki Sixx, you weren’t that interesting for one let alone countless books.

1 Like

Tree elf making it’s presence known; hiding in the knot in the tree (zoom in).

2 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: Music Talk

1 Like
2 Likes
3 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes
3 Likes

4 Likes
2 Likes

3 Likes
2 Likes