Linux/Tech news and articles

Thx for sharing @Head_on_a_Stick

Looks like they find new ways to steal info every days.

The AMD vs Intel battle in the second quarter of the game:

1 Like

We are all slaves to the machine:

3 Likes

lol, a good one in there @drummer

This reminds me of my buddy Lennox getting busted for posting pics on his Snapchat during the build before the show open lulz. That and having to do shit five times over just because a designer wanted to see if it could be done in 5 minutes:

1 Like

I don’t think there has ever been a more durable and lasting gaming franchise than Mario Bros. I mean we played Donkey Kong in the arcades (I was the King over at the Galaga machine, nobody could touch me on it, to the point where other kids were placing odds and bets on me against opponents, and being a drummer does have it’s advantages slapping the arcade buttons). Mario Bros has at least spanned two generations, they always come up with new games, this one looks kinda cool:

2 Likes

Oh, some memories there ! When we used to go to arcades &/Pool rooms !

1 Like

Hell there goes my afternoon lulz:

PLACE YOUR BETS!

1 Like

I could never get the hang of playing pool, it just never really grabbed my interest. Darts, that was my bang, for bar games at least. I also could never get the hang of foosball, but I did kill it on air hockey. There has to be a correlation here lulz.

Not a pool guy either but it had some nice chicks in there ! Wonder why I wanted to get there ! lol

1 Like

Yeah but then you have “Pool Hall Guy” who always wants to fight. They are not there for chicks, they are there to fight dudes lulz.

Edit: I did kill it at the pool hall for one year, and with chicks who hung out there too lol. But that was when I was 20 years old. Up in SF, my Irish buddies played pool, and playing pool with the Irish, well it usually wound up with pool cues, balls, and bar chairs flying. One night my buddy came out of the bathroom and saw me dragging a dude out the door, who got pissed at me for beating him at pool lulz. I picked that up from playing pool with the Irish.

1 Like

Yep, as in some bars also sadly.

This is why I wait for second or third gen:

1 Like

Looks like it will be on the expensive side. The 16 inch version would be my choice with my old eyes ! lol

Already obsolete as Apple wants their products to be sadly.

Microsoft is already working on a significant Windows UX overhaul. The Sun Valley effort aims to reinvigorate the Windows Desktop with new shell features, sounds, animations, and app designs. Why not use this as an opportunity to headline a new version of Windows?

I get the whole Big Sur sort of branding Windows next UX, but being it’s Windows, Death Valley would be more apt.

2 Likes

I don’t know what this means, because I don’t do Plasma, but for those who do:

https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=KDE-Does-KCommandBar

1 Like

Keep rolling, kernel.org.

Linux Kernel 5.11 Reaches End of Life, Users Urged to Upgrade to Linux 5.12

3 Likes

HardenedBSD May 2021 Status Report

2 Likes