Liking the new forum

Just merged over from the old forum. Good to see markdown and other cool features. Nice dark theme and overall a pretty slick looking place to hang out.

Phil is me - I have changed my username. Linux user, fly fishing bum, beer sampler, coffee appreciation society member and hifi fiend.

Phil.

4 Likes

Hey Phil,

Welcome. Yeah markdown was one of the main attractions. Plus the fact it looks good too.

Cheers

2 Likes

Funny Matt, I was just asked to create a whole bunch of markdown material at work today - so I have had my refresher and and ready to go.

But seriously, it looks great and is much easier to use that the other.

1 Like

Perfect timing then :smiley:

Oh Tapatalk was starting to piss me off big time. This is the way forward.

2 Likes

probably my favorite feature is infinite scrolling which everyone will likely be pleasently supprised with when there is enough posts.

2 Likes

Just downloading the latest AL iso to celebrate - 5 minutes remaining…

2 Likes

Yup, another major reason for Discourse. I love the scrolling and the easy search by date using the scroll bar.

2 Likes

Absolutely am in love with Discourse and have been from minute one. I am so glad you switched over to one of the most user friendly forums of all time.

2 Likes

Big work @Dobbie03
+1

1 Like

excellent website and forum done. dark theme is great too ^^^^
i go test again this fantastic distro :slight_smile: regards and thanx

2 Likes

Tapatalk was problematic @ best and slowly driving me nutz.

Hey Phil, good to see you here :v:

1 Like

Cheers Glenn! You too mate - looking forward to more of your awesome scrots!

1 Like

Q in the house. And me likes the house!

Good to see all here

1 Like

Once I realised some of the issues with tapatalk, I was starting to get frustrated with it too.

2 Likes