June 2021 Screenshot Thread

Interesting.

I think of the screenshot threads like this:

external-content.duckduckgo.com

We’re all just standing around drinking beer and looking at the desktops saying “Yep”, and then talk about fishing.

4 Likes

LOL, as long as it works. I find a tiling window manager like i3(gaps), bspwm, dk, etc without any status bars work great for me. I guess I will go this way until I can not remember those keybindings anymore. Then, I may switch to a DE and go clicking. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

lol, you bet @chroot . Might have been over 6 months which is a record on my end !

Used to distro hope 2-3 times a day back in the years !

1 Like

LMAO, you were crazy!!!

Lol, still am but in some other ways ! lol

1 Like

And it worked; booted to console and started the installer. Connected to wireless, but I did not take the installer to completion. I’ll just assume that works.

7 Likes

I think I’ll take a look at it, too.

2 Likes

WAT. This needs to be explored.

2 Likes

Looks more like a Windows desktop with that recycle bin in the lower right.

4 Likes

Yeah and you have to move it there because the recycle bin at default is normally on the left near the top, because it had to be different from Apple.

I shitcanned all the icons on my Winblows desktops anyway, trying to steal as much RAM as I could tweaking it up with all kinds of bullshit reg hacks, turning off start up services, the works. Minimizing Winblows was a huge pain in the hole, worse with 10. I used a dual pane file manager with it for my desktop, and I just emptied my recycle bin with that.

I bet it’s Deepin.

3 Likes

really nice

1 Like

Here comes puffy again :see_no_evil::blowfish:

4 Likes

I haven’t been hunting also.

2 Likes

I have only hunted jack rabbits and quail, but when I was a kid. I skip the hunting chapter of the Beer Rules manual, because beer and weapons, well, shooting empty beer cans and bottles isn’t hunting. It’s target practice, and if you have emptied a 12 pack to shoot the empties after, I just don’t see the point. It might be covered in the “Beer and Sports” chapter, under “Playing Sports”. I stopped playing softball because of drunken “Softball Guy” getting all pissed at the umpire because he struck out, only to toss bats in the dugout. I skip the Golf section, I know the rules by heart.

To whomever did this “reply” modification to the board, it’s brilliant and I love it. I was getting lost in replies sometimes before, well not anymore. Thank You!

3 Likes

From here @PackRat

1 Like

It’s now July, please continue here.

1 Like

You aren’t missing much.

1 Like