June 2021 Screenshot Thread

It is officially the first day of Winter here in NZ wich makes it the 1st of June.

Continuing from May.

As usual:

Share your dots and walls please, this saves people having to ask. Best way to do this is to have a link in your signature.

To open the linked scrot fullscreen in your browser, scroll down to the Download icon on the right (next to Like and Share at scrot.cloud), right-click it and hit T on your keyboard to open the screenshot in a new browser tab, then switch to that tab. Copy and paste the address here and Boom! Fullscreen goodness.
(thanks to hhh from the BunsenLabs forum for the tip!)

We recommend scrot.cloud for image uploads (max 60MB) (use the linked thumbnail embed code), or as an option drag and drop your image into the reply box. Thank you very much, @Madmedic (how about shouting him a coffee for the effort?)

2 Likes

… quickly on to the next. :wink:

Still trying to figure out persistant 1.5x1.5 scaling across reboot via X11.

@dobbie Tried to upload to scrot first … see error here

3 Likes

Nicee @GreenMartian

Same updated thing, like it the way it is for quiet some time now;

4 Likes

Not much has changed since last month, few tweaks here and there.

Clean:

Dirty:

9 Likes

Very nice and neat.

2 Likes

Memorial update

1 Like

Yup, Memorial Day recognition.

“All gave some, some gave all.”

1 Like

GNOME 40 on Arch.

7 Likes

I could never get into Gnome after 2.0 but it does make for purty screenshots.

I don’t like GNOME 3 either. Tons of problems & weird looks. GNOME 40 is much improved. Try it, you may like it.

1 Like

I might throw it on one of my laptops eventually.

As @SqdnGunny said: ‘a dirty one’

9 Likes

Top @Peppe

1 Like

I have it on my AL installation, it’s cool, I just haven’t got any sort of intuitive workflow going with it as I am used to keyboard driven WM’s. But for touchscreens and trackpads, it works very well. I just don’t use the touchscreen and trackpad on my laptop much lulz.

1 Like

40’s decent. A 'tweener between a DE, WM & full tiler. Plenty responsive on Arch.

Phil’s got the Pop tiler extension working decently on wayland. Plus, their offline install is right there and on metal in less than you can pour a coffee.

Otherwise yep, straight upstream is never a poor choice. :wink:

@chroot Very nice.

Straight up Crunchbang Labs! :100:

1 Like

How big is the image? Scrot.cloud has a mx of 60mb.