June 2020 Screenshot Thread

May was a productive month :smiley:

Continue from May.

As usual:

Share your dots and walls please, this saves people having to ask. Best way to do this is to have a link in your signature.

To open the linked scrot fullscreen in your browser, scroll down to the Download icon on the right (next to Like and Share at scrot.cloud), right-click it and hit T on your keyboard to open the screenshot in a new browser tab, then switch to that tab. Copy and paste the address here and Boom! Fullscreen goodness.
(thanks to hhh from the BunsenLabs forum for the tip!)

We recommend scrot.cloud for image uploads (max 60MB) (use the linked thumbnail embed code), or as an option drag and drop your image into the reply box. Thank you very much, @Madmedic (how about shouting him a coffee for the effort?)

2 Likes

Cross over, time traveling post - :metal: :monkey_face:

2020-05-31_1590948736.png

8 Likes

Updated

butterflies showing up in the backyard.

8 Likes

Nice shot @PackRat

1 Like

First of the month

8 Likes

Top @rml

Iโ€™m bored, I must be settled on my layout after I donโ€™t know how many years of trying to find the perfect setup. Other than the wallpaper nothing is changing.

I do need to tidy up Gvim to match.

8 Likes

Nice pimping in there @Dobbie03 !

1 Like

Not sure if Iโ€™d call it that but thanks @altman

:smiley:

1 Like

You can ! lol

1 Like

Among the things I miss here, the most important is redshift-wayland.

7 Likes

Nice wall in there @nwg

I know exactly what you mean. Iโ€™m absolutely satisfied with my panels, and just replicated them in another 2 installs on another distro, but I wish I had something better to do.

2 Likes

This one and only time Iโ€™ll make an exception:

2 Likes

Can you share dot files for conky ?

Nice @nwg

1 Like

LOL, this wallpaper is ugly as shit, but I thought it should appear at least once. :wink:

lol, you bet ! That makes for a change right !

Same thing but updated only.

Edit; I lied, added Cherry Tree, needed something in order to take some notes & being able to print .Link to Cherry Tree

https://www.giuspen.com/cherrytree/

6 Likes