ArchLabs Linux

June 2019 Screenshot Thread

Continue from May.

As usual:

Share your dots and walls please, this saves people having to ask. Best way to do this is to have a link in your signature.

To open the linked scrot fullscreen in your browser, scroll down to the Download icon on the right (next to Like and Share at scrot.moe), right-click it and hit T on your keyboard to open the screenshot in a new browser tab, then switch to that tab. Copy and paste the address here and Boom! Fullscreen goodness.
(thanks to hhh from the BunsenLabs forum for the tip!)

We recommend http://scrot.moe for image uploads (use the linked thumbnail embed code), or as an option drag and drop your image into the reply box. Thank you very much, Mr. Neilypops!

2 Likes

Gee, already !

Fluxbox with tint2 and jgmenu -

6 Likes

@PackRat Whoa! NIce.

2 Likes

@subjunkie - thanks

awesome with polybar and jgmenu:

2019-05-31-07-47-58.th.png

Screenshot_2019-05-31_19-42-51.th.png

2 Likes

I have had a bit of a change up. The album artwork is now displayed using Kunst, the album details are still conky. I wanted the artwork to have shadows and a bit of life. Conky wasn’t doing that nicely.

6 Likes

6 Likes

I’m back from Asia :jp: and a great start to the month!

Conky Font — Penna

Wallpaper

9 Likes

A most excellent setup.

@Dobbie03 Very kind — Thanks.

1 Like

Nice. You have a link for the image in the image viewer as well?

Yep – here ya go: Boardwalk

1 Like

Nice shots @PackRat @Dobbie03 @McQ

1 Like

thanks-

sometimes, the bitter pill is unavoidable:

Untitled.md.png

2 Likes

(Spam) Just one change, I think the family has a new teacher!! I was watching the video of my second class :see_no_evil: :space_invader:

Wallpaper

8 Likes

^ Nice.

What were you teaching, and what’s the entire slogan on the wall? The part I can see (google translate) is really good (dare to teach you should never stop learning).

1 Like

Finally got around to making an ISO image with Debian’s live-build system:

2019-06-01-165802-1920x1080-scrot.png

The “network setup” is grml’s network manager, an ncurses-based front-end for /etc/network/interfaces that even works in the console session.

The image has a boot menu option to launch the Debian installer, which is customised for this system :slight_smile:

Download link here if anybody wants to play with it:

I will update the live-build configuration on my github page later.

6 Likes

@PackRat This class was about storing and transmitting information. They are employed and unemployed adults who need to update their technological knowledge. The level is low, but it’s nice to see the interest and desire to improve

The slogan means: “The person who dares to teach must never stop learning”

3 Likes

Nice shot again @Negata @Head_on_a_Stick