July 2022 Screenshot Thread

Continued from June.

Welcome to July and our 60th screenshot thread…do we qualify for a Gold Card yet?

As usual:

Share your dots and walls please, this saves people having to ask. Best way to do this is to have a link in your signature.

We recommend imgBB for image uploads (max 32MB) (use the linked thumbnail embed code), or as an option drag and drop your image into the reply box.

3 Likes

First?

10 Likes

One of the ones we talk a lot about as well. I decided to run the latest EOS, also because I wanted to have a closer look at Qtile. Gotta say: Endavour has come a long way, at least this release works really great for me. Very fast, easy way to not include what you don’t want, good btrfs options included, pipewire as well. I personally like their theming etc also; can live with that. Can see the appeal.

Then I found out that for Qtile you really need to delve a bit deeper into Python hahahhaha, so now Endeavour has at least one other decent WM running :wink: Will change the polybar and the hostname and we’re good to go :wink:

10 Likes

I quite like EOS. I downloaded a copy to install on my work laptop but haven’t quite done it yet.

2 Likes

Recommended! All tools etc can easily be switched off (i didn’t even bother, they are not ‘harassing’ me) but it’s very fast after install and hardly any fluff. Like it.

2 Likes

I should really just install AL and I probably will.

4 Likes

Top @Peppe @nwg

July already ! It s going so fast.

2 Likes

I would even try one day, but Calamares always gives me a headache on my testing hardware.

2 Likes

Yeah, well this is one of the or even the latest version of Calamares. They adjust it themselves of course, but possibly some more luck with this one. There is a Sway community version as well, but for obvious reasons I have no real incentive to go there :wink:

sway

Actually it’s the only thing I’m curious to see. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same old thing beside updates.

13 Likes

11 Likes

The number of FF instance should be 7 'cause it’s July now. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

3 Likes

lol, yep one instance per months !

Luckily it ends at 12 !

1 Like

Nicee @chroot

Fresh meat from @badkarma on my lock screen.

11 Likes

Nicee @nwg . Top wall from @badkarma again.

Some talent in here !

12 Likes

9 Likes