July 2021 Screenshot Thread

Should be a laptop in the centre for it to look like my desk.

3 Likes

What about all the beer bottles and fishing lures?

Should be marked 18+ if so.

The fishing lures need a NSFW tag? I thought @sammiev only used those lures on certain special themed nights with his significant other? If you know what I mean.

1 Like

Always keep a Debian install somewhere.

8 Likes

Yes sir @chroot Nicee.

Switched to runit in Debian bullseye:

20210703-22h08m46s-grim.png

It was surprisingly simple once I navigated the dependency maze caused by runit-init no longer being part of the init metapackage[1].

The only manual change I have to make is to write a runit script for iwd

[1] Fun fact: I opened the bug report that caused runit-init to be removed from the list.

8 Likes

Thomas Adam & company have been busy with Fvwm3 development lately:

nice and stable -

9 Likes

9 Likes

Top @pippo

1 Like

Thanks, glad you like it

1 Like

I swear I have seen this eagle land in the middle of the crowd over at the Ventura County Fairgrounds circa 1987 or so during a Dead show. It was trying to lift me above the sea of hippies while I was standing near the front of house mix tent. I did a load of shrooms and a couple of hits of good LSD before the first set, I thought the roses were apples, tried to pick one, and it wound up being a cherry on the end of a fatty. I flicked my hand because it was burning it, then looked down and saw it land on the head of a bushy headed dude who was totally wasted, sitting in the middle of the festival general admission crowd. I tried to brush it off his head because it started to smoke in his hair, and he looked at me sort of annoyed, like I was killing his buzz. He then looked back down towards the ground, and I left it alone. My hair was already on fire from all the psychedelics, I figured if I was ok with that, his hair would be ok with it also.

Good times, nicely done desktop.

2021-07-04-18-35-08-scrot.png

12 Likes

@pippo that’s a piece of art.

1 Like

Thank you

Not that I’d use it IRL: docks suck. Just a screenshot for a stupid Discord someone invited me to.

2021-07-05-020122_screenshot.png

5 Likes

8 Likes

some FVWM action…

8 Likes

Nice @nwg @prozene @cog

That’s nice man.