July 2021 Screenshot Thread

July is here and with it, today the 1st brings the birthday of my 'lil bro and sis. Happy birthday, love you both.

Thanks to all for an epic month for June. Please continue here.

As usual:

Share your dots and walls please, this saves people having to ask. Best way to do this is to have a link in your signature.

To open the linked scrot fullscreen in your browser, scroll down to the Download icon on the right (next to Like and Share at scrot.cloud), right-click it and hit T on your keyboard to open the screenshot in a new browser tab, then switch to that tab. Copy and paste the address here and Boom! Fullscreen goodness.
(thanks to hhh from the BunsenLabs forum for the tip!)

We recommend scrot.cloud for image uploads (max 60MB) (use the linked thumbnail embed code), or as an option drag and drop your image into the reply box. Thank you very much, @Madmedic (how about shouting him a coffee for the effort?)

4 Likes

plasma with Layan theme and Tela dark icons

6 Likes

Went so fast again !

Nicee @darknetmatrix

Here s my latest, updated & another wall;

8 Likes

20210701-11h04m46s-grim.png

10 Likes

Nice @Head_on_a_Stick . Bullseye.

2 Likes

@Dobbie03 - thanks for the wallpaper.

i3 with jgmenu, polybar -

14 Likes

Done with DE’s, back home on OpenBox

13 Likes

Top @Peppe

1 Like

11 Likes

@altman Classic look!

@Head_on_a_Stick Debian is nice.

2 Likes

You bet @GreenMartian

1 Like

i3-gaps, i3-style, bumblebee-status

womp

12 Likes

Nicee, looks like you love some jazz in there @womp ! Cool

1 Like

Pretty neat i3 setup @womp and the wallpaper is arguably one of the best of 2021 IMO :sunglasses::saxophone:

2 Likes

I think the photo was taken arround 1958. Itś Miles Davis and “Birth of the Cool”! It is soooo good!!

Thanks a lot!!

womp

4 Likes

Guilty!!

Thanks man!!

womp

1 Like

No idea what a picture w/ transparent background is going to look like here… Trying to render a new header image for the nwg-shell project.

nwg-shell-header_new2.png

8 Likes

Wow, what s setup @nwg

2 Likes