July 2020 Screenshot Thread

There’s already too much sun down here in Brazil bro, so i think i’m trying to compensate things up a little bit by giving a dark flair to my home screen :sunglasses:

1 Like

lol, it might be cooler that way ! Wish it could be that way !

1 Like

Well, if perception is reality as they say… I can even turn the AC, put on some jacket and imagine that i’m in the winter lol

Ps: i’ve already tried and failed miserably :rofl:

2 Likes

Here is my (former) Asus-ROG with external screen!

A little bit different tint2-config works ok with plank-theme adn ob-menu-theme

womp

6 Likes

But it is winter there (most of the country anyway) :monkey_face:
Doesn’t get too cold down that way does it.

Back on topic -

6 Likes

There’s pretty much no difference between summer and winter for us sadly, it’s always hot af :sweat:

2 Likes

You’re right @PackRat, but winter in most cities in north of Brazil (where i live) sometimes are as hot if not even hotter than summertime. Can you believe that? But from São Paulo area going to the south is actually cold, which is turning the battle against Covid-19 a bit tougher (i think) on those regions.

Not at all brother, but i keep trying lol

1 Like

Well said @rml, we (as SIngapore and Malasya in Asia) are in the middle of the equator line, so our seasons only differ in the volume of rain basically, with a slightly change in temperature once in a while for a few days, then back to heat again, and on, and on…

Summing up, you can get a pretty nice tan here in the winter, just as you get in the summer :sunglasses: :sun_behind_small_cloud:

ps: my current town which im staying during this pandemic is called Natal, Rio Grande do Norte (english: Large Rio of North)

1 Like

Loved the dark theme @PackRat, welcome to the club brotha! :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

Thanks; been in a black & white wallpaper mode lately.

sway + alacritty; slstatus for system information:

5 Likes

Try with autotiling. May be installed from PyPi on Void.

1 Like

On average once a month you can find a nice new wallpaper on wallhaven. :slight_smile:

2020-07-30-022142_screenshot.png

https://wallhaven.cc/w/136893

5 Likes

Looks very clean and focused.

1 Like

Switched to kitty terminal -

bit of a resource hog, but it’s really nice.

3 Likes

:joy: :rofl:

Kitty is quickly becoming my favorite terminal:

5 Likes

Nice @PackRat

Man I’ve got to stop caring about memory usage.

2 Likes

Please continue in the August thread.

Goes too fast !