January 2022 Screenshot Thread

Happy New Year! Welcome to 2022. While the world celebrates the New Year, my family celebrates my eldests19th Birthday! Happy Birthday to Jakob! I’m very proud of the man he is becoming.

December was yet again an excellent for scrots and discussion. Please let that trend continue.

As usual:

Share your dots and walls please, this saves people having to ask. Best way to do this is to have a link in your signature.

To open the linked scrot fullscreen in your browser, scroll down to the Download icon on the right (next to Like and Share at scrot.cloud), right-click it and hit T on your keyboard to open the screenshot in a new browser tab, then switch to that tab. Copy and paste the address here and Boom! Fullscreen goodness.
(thanks to hhh from the BunsenLabs forum for the tip!)

We recommend imgBB for image uploads (max 32MB) (use the linked thumbnail embed code), or as an option drag and drop your image into the reply box.

Thank you very much, @Madmedic for supplying us scrot.cloud all this time (how about shouting him a coffee or two for the effort?)

5 Likes

Happy new-year to the community and the developers, no important changes still on i3.

10 Likes

Nice @darknetmatrix

1 Like

Latest build dk window manager. Doing the year-end backups and waiting for 2022 to start.

11 Likes

The opening shot for 2022…

7 Likes

No comment for now.

9 Likes

8 Likes

The year might be new but my comfy screen stays the same…

9 Likes

As does mine:

9 Likes

Nice @drLobes @Dobbie03

1 Like

Same old.

6 Likes

Looks nice @chroot

2 Likes

Hi again!
Been lost in dwm for a while.
Trying to do someting about the bar and status. (I think the bar is the weak side of dwm).
It is getting better (but not much).
(I like polybar better but the dwm-patch for polybar did only work sometimes. I got tired of it)

womp

5 Likes

Nicee @womp

1 Like

A few changes, mainly to the tag labels, not sure if I like the names of the tags or the icons I usually use.

A more viewable image.

7 Likes

Can you explain that wallpaper? :innocent:

1 Like

No I can’t but this can:

https://www.ngv.vic.gov.au/school_resource/art-start/image-bank/august-friedrich-schenck/

2 Likes

Used templates from eznix (his Ezarcher project) to create my own KDE iso. That way you can easily include or change all packages you want and put them in your own Arch iso. Fun. Gonna do LXQT and Cinnamon after this.

11 Likes

Top @Peppe

1 Like

Screenshot_20220107_194905

Thnx @altman ! But actually I should’ve started with this for our WM friends here: Bismuth tiling on Kwin :wink: Cool, works great.

7 Likes